twenty-one

twenty-one; lo-fi

twenty-one; lo-fi

Hadley's POV

I felt a warm substance flow out of my chest and I knew that I was bleeding out. I was still lying down on the pavement of the New York Cirty streets. "What do I do?" A guy asked and I called him over to me, trying to keep my voice even. "What's your name?" I asked and he hovered above me. "Sam." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, S-Sam, I'm Hads. I need you to apply pressure on the wound. Do n-not take out the glass, apply pressure to my chest." I said and he nodded, putting his hands to my chest. "HELP! OFFICER DOWN!" Hotch said screaming and I closed my eyes as the pressure on my chest hurt the living shit out of me. I tried to keep strong, to make Hotch feel like this wasn't his fault, because it wasn't, so I tried not to scream at the pain.

3rd Person POV CCTV Command Post

"Agent Rossi? I heard there was a bombing." Penelope asked walking intot he command post and Rossi confirmed it. "Where are you?" He asked and Penelope sat down. "We just walked into the CCTV Command Post." She said and Rossi spoke sternly.

"We got on the news that it was a Black SUV. That was within a block of the Federal Plaza." Rossi said and Penelope's heart dropped, knowing that her best friend was in a black SUV.

"I'm here with Reid. I just don't know where everyone else is. Garcia find the team." Rossi said and hung up.

Penelope had called her team, not being able to connect with JJ, Hotch or Hadley and her heart started racing. They had gotten the video from the bombing. Penelope watched and her heart dropped seeing Hotch, Kate and Hadley. She saw Hadley's body being flown off the screen as she was the closest to the bomb Hotch's body flew away and so did Kate's. "Oh my god. Oh my-" She said and she picked up her phone to call Reid. It went dead and she pulled out her own personal phone. She called Spencer and he picked up.

"Spencer. It's Hotch, Hadley and Kate. Their SUV was the one that got bombed. Hadley was the closest to the car, Spencer I don't know if she's alive!" She said and Spencer's heart dropped. He turned towards Rossi, "It's Hotch, Hadley and Kate. Hadley was closest to the bomb." He said and Rossi closed his eyes shaking his head, for the young girl, his boss and the girl he thought of as someone who was close to him.

Hadley's POV

I felt a tear escape my eye as I knew that I most likely wasn't going to make it out alive. I heard footsteps and then Derek's voice. "Hotch! Hadley!" He said and looked at the both of us on the ground. "Morgan, we've got to get them out of here. Kate's spinal cord- and Hadley's bleeding out, If we don't get them out of here, they're going to die." He said and Derek looked over at Hadley and rushed to her.

"Mama, you're gonna be okay." He said and I knew I wasn't. I had lost a lot of blood and I was feeling cold. I shook my head, vigorously. "Stop." I said, shaking my head and I felt tears escaping my eye and going down my face.