twelve

twelve; the silencer killer

The two boxes of pizza were sitting on my desk as I looked over the case in Alaska. Before I was supposed to set a date to go, I wanted to make sure I had everything organized and my facts right.

I had the Alaska Police Department send over the evidence and reports from the Medical Examiner and what the department gathered.

I grabbed my fifth slice of pizza and my phone rang, the noise ringing throughout my miniature lab, that I had organized myself.

"LaMontagne." I said and I heard a very familiar voice. "Good Afternoon Hadley, I wanted to call you because of a case here. I think you should come check this out."  I heard Officer Chalamet say, I threw my pizza down, and grabbed my pen and my notebook .

"I'm listening." I said and he started to speak. "It's The Silencer. He killed again. This time it was a girl who was married and she wasn't pregnant." He said and I and I hung up the phone and I made my way past the desks of my team and knocked on Hotch's door. A woman opened it and she looked at me.

"Oh, sir, I'm sorry, I'll come back later." I said going to turn on my heel but then a small voice took my by surprise. "No, don't its okay." The blonde female said and she stood out her hand. "I'm Hayley, this is Jack, Hotch's son." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, I'm Hadley LaMontagne." I said sticking out my hands and she shook it giving me a soft smile.

Jack- Hotch's son ran over to me. "Do you work with my daddy?" He asked and I smiled bending down, my pencil skirt moving along with my movements.

"Yes, I do. Did you know, that you have the best dad ever? He talks about you all the time." I said and he smiled looking at his father. Haley gave him a stack of papers and picked Jack up.

"It was really nice to meet you, Hadley. I hope we can see each other again." She said and I nodded, smiling at Jack as they walked out the room.

I turned my attention back to Hotch, whose smile faded. "What's wrong?" He asked and I looked up at him, remember what Officer Chalamet told me.

"The Silencer Killer, in New Orleans. He's back and he's changed his MO." I said and Hotch nodded. "Briefing in 10,gather the team."

We all sat at the round table as I had all my files out on the table of The Silencer Killer.

"About a year or two ago, 7 different woman were found in all random places in New Orleans, with their larynx surgically removed. They were all pregnant, raped and married." I said pinning the 7 victims on the bulletin board.

"Their wedding bands were removed from their fingers. Every single victim that was found I was on scene with the New Orleans police department to investigate." I said and Derek looked at us.