seventeen

seventeen; shaw ramsey

Month 2.

A month has passed and we had no leads on this case. Penelope had gotten back to me after they finished a case dealing with an UnSub who posted missing files about the people he killed. We found out that there was nothing sketchy about Adahy, so I just brushed past the feeling I had gotten deep in my gut.

I was sitting on the bed, reading a book that Spencer had recommended to me, when someone knocked on my door. I shot my head up looking over at the time, and I raised an eyebrow finding it odd, that someone was knocking on my door at 11 in the night. I eyed my gun, that was on the nightstand when another knock came.

I got up and walked over to the door, looking at the peephole, seeing a a man who was about 5'11. He was very masculine but not too male-modely. He wore a dark grey suit, and had a black turtle neck under it. He also had on a dark pair of shades and he was bald.

I opened the door and raised my eyebrow eyeing the man, who tilted his head looking at me. He removed his glasses staring at me. "You're not Azalea." He said in a British Accent and I shook my head, watching at the red haired girl walked towards us. "I told you 117B, not 117A." She said to him and he smirked looking at me.

"I'm happy I found this room instead of yours, she's a better sight." He said and I looked over at her. "Friend of yours?"I asked and she sighed and asked if she could come in. I nodded, letting her in and her friend and she looked at me, crossing her arms. "Ramsey, this is Hadley LaMontagne. She's a coworker of mine." She said and he looked over at me smiling.

"LaMontagne. I like that. " He said and I shrugged. "It's french." I said and he looked over at me. "So what is he doing here?" I asked and Azalea clenched her jaw. "He's going to help us." She said and I tilted my head looking at her. "Okay, I'll let Hotch-" I said but she shook her head vigorously. 

"Hotch can't know about this." She said and I squinted my eyes, wondering if I heard her right. "I'm sorry. What?" I asked and she uncrossed her arms.

"Shaw isn't in the FBI. He and I have a past. One that the CIA deleted, for the rest of my life. If they found out I had help from him I could be fired." She said and I nodded slowly looking at the man. If Hotch found out about this, he would kick me off the team. But he wouldn't. So I nodded and kept my mouth shut.

Shaw and Azalea both left my room and I sat on my bed, trying to continue the book that was recommended to me by the doctor but I couldn't.

I waited in the lobby for Maxsten who was taking a bit longer than normal. I heard the elevator ding and I saw Maxsten stepping out from the elevator. He walked over to me, looked down  and laughed. "Jeez, you look like you've had a party." He said and I rolled my eyes nudging the man in his side.  "Oh hush it." I said and he laughed as we walked out the hotel. "You don't seem reckless." He said and I glared at him. "I'm not. I didn't have a party. I just didn't sleep last night." I said and he walked over to the drivers side and stepped in, as I stepped into the passengers side.