fourteen

fourteen; tacos and serial killers

3rd Person POV

The entire BAU stood around the table as the call was forwarded to their room, the ringing was loud. Derek was on the phone with Garcia, as Hotch stood next to William. JJ, Emily, Spencer and Leilani stood around each other and watched as Hadley stood leaning on the wall, her arms crossed, as she tried to stay calm. "Try to keep him on the line as long as you can. Repeat any information he gives you and keep your voice even and calm." Hotch reminded him and Will nodded picking up the phone.

"Is this William LaMontagne Jr?" The voice asked using a ghost phone that changed his voice so it was unrecognizable. "Yes. It is, may I ask who this is?" William asked his accent thick and the voice chuckled. 

"No, because I know that the FBI are there." The voice said and Hotch moved his hand, signalling William to keep talking so Garcia can ping his phone.

"What do you want?" William asked and the voice spoke in a mocking tone. "Tell me, William. Why did your father close the case?" He asked and Hadley furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "Is Hadley there with you?" The voice asked and William looked at Hotch who shook his head, indicating not to tell him. "She isn't. How do we know you are the killer, we're lookin' for?" William asked looking back at his sister and the voice chuckled.

"The body that you all will find in 'bout...30 minutes, there will be a little 'sum that you guys er- well Hadley will know. It was nice talking to you William." The voice said and hung up. Hadley walked up to William and Will looked at her.

"He said that you would know what he will have, what did he mean by that?" He asked, his New Orleans accent, getting stronger as the anger boiled inside of him. Hadley gulped and William gave his baby sister a stone cold look.

"I don't know." She said lying to him and he tilted his head and shouted. "Don't lie to me, Hadley." He yelled and Hadley flinched at her brother's tone. She closed her eyes and spoke. "Before I got excepted into the BAU, while we were dealing with dad's case. I was um- I was going over The Silencer Killer's victims." Hadley said and William clenched his jaw.

"Even after I told you not to? That it was too dangerous?" He yelled and shook his head looking at the girl. "Daddy wouldn't want this for you. He told you to drop it!" He said and Hadley threw her hands up.

"Don't tell me what Dad wanted for me. You don't get to say that. " She retorted, and Derek was going to get involved and Hotch shook his head. Hadley shook her head and grabbed her bag and walked out the room and into the parking lot of the station.

Leilani watched as the girl left the room and she had her lips in an 'O' shape. Spencer got up to go talk to the girl but Hotch stopped him. "I'll go." He said and walked out the station, standing tall. He saw the girl who had her head up feeling the breeze of the warm wind on New Orleans, Louisiana. We walked over to her and she turned towards him.