forty-two

forty-two; pretty little thing

Spencer looked over at Derek anxiety taking over, afraid that Foyet would do something to Hadley. Derek looked over at Emily. "You know what I've been thinking? Hayley looks pretty good with dark hair, and Hadley, she's gorgeous. She's a pretty little thing." Foyet said on the phone with Hotch. Foyet trailed his eyes out the window of the car, looking at Hotch's son, Jack.

"Oh- there he is, does he like Captain America because of his dad?" Foyet asked taunting Hotch and Hadley got up from the backseat and brought her hands above Foyet's and pushed her hands back, bringing him closer to the seat, choking him, she managed to pull the gag out of her mouth.

"You aren't going to touch Jack, you hear me bastard?" She said pushing backwards and Foyet began choking. "What is she doing? She can die." Spencer said and Derek began breathing heavily, keeping his eyes focused on the road, knowing if he let that get to him he'd kill Foyet himself.

Foyet brought his hand behind him and punched Hadley, repeatedly so her grip could loosen. "I really gotta go." Foyet said out of breath and began smiling. He hung up on Hotch and began walking out of the car and grabbed Hadley, who's cheek was now swollen. Her mascara was running down her face as she cried. He grabbed her and took her out of the car and went to the trunk, and took out Adeleine. She stood up, tears streaming down her face as she looked at her daughter. He held a gun up to Hadley's head. "Walk, or I'll shoot her." He stated and she nodded, going to the house. Hadley felt the cold metal of the gun on the back of her head and her heart started beating faster.

He knocked on the door and Hayley opened the door and freaked out when she saw Hadley at gunpoint and The Reaper at her doorstep.

As the team was in the car, driving to Hotch's old home, Foyet called Hotch. Penelope transferred the call over to the team so they could hear it as well.

"Aaron?" Are you okay?" Hayley asked, tears falling down her face as she watched The Reaper play with her son and Hadley, sat on the couch, her hands now cuffed behind her back. Her mother was sitting next to Foyet and he smiled at Hadley.

"I'm so sorry." Hayley said and Hotch shook his head. "Show him no weakness. Is Hadley there? Is she alive?" He asked, knowing that Spencer would want to know and Hayley nodded. "Yep, yeah. She-She's alive." She said and Hadley gulped, tears falling down her face.

"Put Jack on the phone, Hayley." Hotch said and the small boy ran over to his mother. "Jack, I need you working this case with me. You need to work the case." He said and Jack nodded, looking over at Hadley.

"Okay daddy." He said and hugged his mother. "Mommy, you're hugging me too tight." Jack said and Hayley pulled away. "I'm sorry baby." She said and Jack ran away but stopped at the door. "I'm going to go work the case, Hadley." He said and Hadley nodded, crying. "O-Okay Jack. Go work the case." She said and he ran away going to his hideout.