Backstory

lolz go follow dobbytheestallion shes helping me edit this book <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla and Kobe live with their mom. Their dad left when they were both 7 because he had enough of their mom always cheating on him. Their dad wanted to take them to court to get custody but they both said they wanted to stay with their mom, not understanding what was going on around them due to their young age. They're still in contact with their father seeing him celebrate special occasions such as birthdays and holidays.

With their mom, they live in Compton, while their father lives in Beverly because he is well paid from his business. Some years after their dad left their mom had started abusing drugs and bringing random men home almost every night from all the clubs she would go to.

Kayla's mom had started to become a toxic and abusive person. When she had guests over she would tell them that Kayla and Kobe were the maids that she had. and if they mentioned them being her children she would resort to hurting them physically.

Kayla doesn't want people knowing about her problems because she doesn't want them to think she's weak or soft. She also didn't want them to be used against her, the only people who know are her boyfriend of 1 year, her best friend since preschool Josie, and of course her brother Kobe

A/N:
Lmk how you like this so far. Ty for the 4 ppl who read I didn't even think 2 ppl would read it🧡.