49

Since y'all don't like me and only read the updates with numbers imma say this here:)

Go check it out hoe. K now let's start the story😊.
————————————————————————

Kayla POV
  2 week time skip btw
       Tuesday 10am
___________________

Me and mar have gotten closer than ever since the party. They found out who the dude who's dick I bit was and got him jumped. Every night me and mar fall asleep together with our dogs on the bed.  Angelica and Anthony went on their date yesterday and she came back happy asfk... it scared me. Honestly me and mar have been together almost every minute of this break butttt ain't no complaints. We haven't done anything friends don't do so nun juicy happened. Jared and Kio moved to jersey to help the others in our gang over there.

Today me and mar are going to the lake cause it's like 120 degrees today and the others are doing- idk. I woke up to my annoying ass alarm
I rolled over with my blanket and fell off the bed. My room is pretty cold cause I leave the ac on all the time. Do I pay the electricity bill? Nope. Do I care? No. I made a loud ass thud when I hit the floor. The two dogs jumped on me. I saw mars head appear from the bed and he laughed at me.

Kayla: Rude.

Mar: Not my fault you fell off the bed.

Kayla: Cause ur big ass took most of the bed

Mar: Don't be mad I have more ass than you

Kayla: Bruh you wish

Mar: I know ma. I know.

Kayla: Get ready.

Mar: For?

I face palmed

Mar: I'm playing. You gotta get ready too.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on a black bikini and put boy shorts with a cropped tank top over it. I grabbed my backpack with extra clothes. I laid back on my bed falling back to sleep. My eyes were slowly closing until I felt the empty side of the bed go down.

Mar: Get upp

I got up

Kayla: Lets go

He got his keys and we went to his car. Everyone was still asleep. I put Oliver with Josie and Percy went with Samy.

After like an hour we finally got there.