22

*2 month recap from Kayla POV*

    Josie and I hung out with the boys like 9 times. I got a lot of guys numbers and I always get a dick pic and the expect one back💀. Like Bitch I got respect for myself go ask sum other hoe. Anyways a lot of the girls don't like me at school like the usual. Zoe and I fought once and I won. A lot of other people tried to fight me cause I was "flirty" it's true ig but I got a flirty personality since I got here. I know I said I won't fuck anyone but sometimes I got careless at times and I ended up fucking 3 ppl.
Mattia, Ale, and Kairi. Idk if it's jus my ego but I think they like like me but they're all players so I don't really care. We're not friends they think we are but we aren't. Lucas and I always talked I called him Luke and he hates it for some reason. Josie talked to a lot of guys and fucked 2 ppl I don't know who tho. The group and I talked sometimes including my brothers. Also I stopped posting after I posted this
————————————————————————

 Also I stopped posting after I posted this ————————————————————————

Whos.Kayla: quit asking about him ion
Care we were never together and will never be. If you want to know what I think look at the photo😹. N e wayzz ly all imma take a break 😴✌🏼.

*Comments disabled*
————————————————————————

Which was around a month ago cause ppl kept asking abt my opinion on what mar did which was mad annoying.

4 month in jersey Kayla pov

Right now was my last day in New Jersey. Nobody knew beside me and Josie. We were sitting eating lunch then all of a sudden the three boys sat down with us. This is the first time we interacted with eachother since we fucked there was an awkward tension.

Mattia: So y'all wanna go to the mall tomorrow.

Kayla: Why

Kairi: To hang out.

Kayla: We ain't friends so no

Tb: WHAT?!

Kayla: We were never friends right Josie

Josie: Yes mam

Mattia: Wow so you only hung out with us for clout.

Not again.

Kayla: I'm sorry? I literally never said we were friends and y'all forced me to hang out with you. And like I said the first time we met I don't gaf bout your clout from all those 12 year olds. I haven't posted shit since I came here and I never posted shit with any of you tf. And yo big ass egos is mad annoying y'all need to humble your self.