6

Dereks POV
June 5
      1 pm:
____________
I woke up and went to my bathroom and did my shit. When I went downstairs no one was there, so I went up to Kobe's room. Kobe was a nice dude and I could tell we're gonna be close I feel like that with Kayla. I knocked on his door and he said come in. He was sitting on his bed playing 2k on his ps4.

Kobe: wassup?

Derek: Nothin I'm just bored

Kobe: you play?

He said talking abt NBA 2k

Derek: Yeah.

He threw a controller at me and we played for like 30 min. I won the game and started bragging.

Derek: Damn you suck playing the game and and in real life. Pick a struggle.

He mugged me and I started laughing.

Kobe: Anywaysss where's Kayla?

Derek: Asleep still I think.

Kobe: oh for real?

He said with a smirk

Derek: I think, and why tf your face like that.

Kobe: Lets spill water on her

Derek: Betttt

Kobe: just to warn you one of us will get dragged.

Derek: not finna be me.

Kobe: aight whatever you say dude

We went down stairs and grabbed a pitcher. He filled his up with ice and water and I did to. We went up the stairs slowly and opened her door quietly. Me and Kobe we're now on either sides of the bed. Ok 3 2 1 Kobe mouthed. We both spilt it on her and she jumped up and looked pissed.

Kayla: I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL BOTH OF YOU BITCHES.

Immediately she got up and started chasing us around the room. I saw Kobe hide in her closet but she didn't see. Oh shit. I was trying to find somewhere to hide until she started dragging me by my hair.

Derek: Ow ow OW. Ok ok IM SORRY LEMME GOO.

She started laughing and then stopped

Kayla: now which one of you bum ass hoes are changing my bed sheet cause I know damn well I ain't. And Kobe get your ass outta my closet.

Kobe: ugh fine I'll do it only cause I sacrificed Derek and I actually have a heart and care about his feelings.

Kayla: Hes lucky I didn't rip those curls outta his hair now hurry up before I drag you too.

Kayla sat at her desk and I sat on it.

Derek: So there's this new burger place that just opened near here u down to go?

Kayla: sure.

Derek: How about you Kobe.

Kobe: Nah maybe another time you two should get to know eachother. Plus I need to fix my room.