65

WHY DOES WATTPAD FUCKING HATE ME LEMME PUT THE DAMN VID- IM SUING
_____________________________

Kaylas POV
September 9 Monday
       7:30
________________

Today I woke up to Oliver jumping all over me.

Kayla: Get offff

He sat on the bed space next to me and stared with his head tilted. Angelica laughed from the bottom of the bed.

Angelica: Get up we have tryouts today

Kayla: Oh shit

I got up and put jeans and a crop top on. I got my gym shorts and a plain black shirt and put them in my bag. If your wondering why Angelica is trying out for basketball it's cause I forced her to play with me a lot and she liked it. I went out my room and everyone was on the couch.

Mar: Goodmorning baby

Kayla: Goodmorning

I kissed him. We all got up and walked to the car.

Skip to end of school/ tryouts cause I have no patience
________________

Me and Angelica got to the gym. We both ended up making the team. We were sitting down on the bleachers waiting for the others to come back from chicfila.

Angelica: I want food

Kayla: They're coming back from chic-fil-a

Angelica: Ik but what if they didn't get us anything

Kayla: Im throwing hands if they come back with nun.

Angelica was about to say something else but got cut off.

?: Kayla come here I wanna apologize to you for flirting with mar

Who the hell- I turned and looked down at the side of the bleachers and saw Peyton. I rolled my eyes and went down.

Angelica: you fr going?

I shrugged and followed Peyton outside the gym. She turned around and laughed

Peyton: You're so dumb Kayla.

All of a sudden both my arms got grabbed. I turned to my side and saw Malu, Zoe, and Tanya. All the hoes met up wow. Malu and Tanya were holding me from both sides.

Peyton started slapping my face. I kicked her and she lost her balance. The three other roaches started hitting me.

Angelica: Ohh helll nahh

She got Zoe and Tanya on the floor by tackling them. I got out Malus grip. And slapped her

Malu: Bitch-

I pulled a clump of grass out the field right next to us and shoved it in her potty mouth. This is a rated E zone. No need to shout no need to yell😌.

Her muffled screams became louder and I laughed. Peyton jumped on my back and bit my shoulder so I jumped backwards on the floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around me. Malu spit out the grass and smiled down at me.

Kayla: That's sum musty ass teeth... MUSTY MALU your cooch stank too add that to the list of things you need to clean.

She got on top of me and started punching me. Peytons grip got tighter on my neck. Is dis how I'm finna die👁👄👁.

Josie POV
_______

We were walking back from chic-fil-a to get Angelica and Kayla. Everyone else was way behind while me and Taty were up front. She was showing me a TikTok as we walked across the field. I heard laughing and I looked up and saw 2 girls on the floor getting jumped by four people. I realized it was Kayla and Angelica.