32

Kobe's Pov:
Kayla was yelling at our dad while she was being held at gunpoint. We were all crying while she said what happened to her. Especially the girls. She stopped yelling at my dad and got mad at Tierra. This bitch was laughing for no reason. Kayla pointed her gun away from my dad then pointed it to Tierra. She shot her right below her knee and started to leave. Until Tierra started saying things so Kayla went up to her and shit her and her phone. Kay dropped her gun then three loud bangs were heard and she fell to the floor.

Kobe: Kayla!

I ran up to her. She was bleeding out her stomach chest and leg. I grabbed Kaylas gun from Tierra and shot her head not hesitating at all. I kneed down near Kayla. She was coughing out blood.

Kobe: Kay please don't leave me

My voice was cracking and tears were going down my face.

Kayla: I'm sorry Kobs I love you.

Her eyes slowly closed Lauren and dev cried harder. I started shaking her. She isn't scared of death tho. I know she's not suicidal but she doesn't really care if she dies... yk?

Kobe: Kayla? Kayla!

Lauren: Kayla!

Dad: Derek go take everyone in your car I'll take her in mine. Kobe come with me

He grabbed Kayla not caring about all the blood going on him. I followed him we got in the car and he started driving. He put Kayla in the back I sat with her with her heard resting on my lap.

Dad: Hey Kay ion know if you could hear me but I'm sorry.

I shook my head and laughed

Kobe: This is all your fucking fault

He looked at me confused

Kobe: You didn't even listen to what she had to say you just believed Tierra. Why do you think none of us like her? She's a bitch. Marc was on the floor cause mar beat him up for almost hitting Kayla. Also never compare her to our mom she doesn't give her body away like that to everyone.

Dad: Why did Marc hit her?

Kobe: Cause she slapped him.

Dad: sounds to me like it's her fault.

Kobe: are you serious right now?!

I scoffed.

Dad: From What I'm hearing, yes

Kobe: Marc was fucking hitting on her all the time and it made her uncomfortable. She got fucking raped for gods sake dad. Almost by a middle aged dude while she was 13 and by her boyfriend and you're saying this is her fault. No shit she's gonna protect herself. Probably not cause you don't even pay attention to your kids.

My dad stayed silent and we got to the safe house. We cant go to the hospital so we have private doctors here.

Dad: HELP MY DAUGHTER SHE GOT SHOT 3 TIMES!

6 doctors ran up to us with a rolling bed. They took Kayla in a room and my dad and I sat down. I heard the door opened I assumed it was the gang so I didn't look up from my hands.

Josie: Kobe?

I looked up. She saw my face and opened her hands for a hug. She was like a little sister to me since she was so close with Kay so we were together a lot. She hugged me tight while I cried on her shoulder.

Josie: Dont worry Kobe Kaylas a strong girl she'll get through this.

She said rubbing my back. As she was doing that I saw the other come thru. Mars eyes were RED red. They were all crying. We all had a group hug until a doctor came out. Our dad shot out his chair.

Doctor: Bad news

Kayla is in a coma and we are not able to tell if she will wake up or not. We've retrieved the bullets from her body.

Josie started crying hard and Derek went to comfort her. My dad sat back down and put his head in his hands.

Mar: Sorry Kobe

I turned around to face a very sad mar. (bitch why did i- i hate rereading this)

Kobe: What do you mean sorry mar? You didn't do anything?

Mar: None of this shit happened if I didn't hit Marc.

Kobe: Nah it's all Tierra's fault and my dads for believing her. I know you punched Marc cause you were defending Kayla and thank you for that.

Mar nodded. The doctor came back out again.

Doctor: You guys can visit her 1 at a time only please the room would be packed with all
Of you in it.

Kobe: Derek, Lauren, Josie, Dev, Mar, Mike, Vallyk one of y'all next since y'all are the closest.

Dad: Me too I want to see my daughter

Derek: Dad stop. Your the reason of this mess. Someone go clean Tierra's body.

Dad: Anthony, Kio, Alex, Marc, Angelica, Rowan. Let's go.

They all followed and we all went in the room. While the others were outside.

3rd Person pov (no ones POV)

Kobe walked into the room with Kayla. And sat beside her knowing this may be one of the last times he could see her

Kobe: Hey Kayla. Ion know if you could hear me or not but please fight to stay with us. Please Kay i don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for everything Kayla. Ik we had our ups and downs but that was normal and all it did was made our bond stronger. I wouldn't replace you for another sister in the world.

He stared stared at her face.

Kobe: Remember that one time we were making that TikTok and you forced me to wear your clothes and you wore mine. (Guys I forgot how the sound goesssss)

Kobe smiled to himself reminiscing (bIg GiRL wORds🤓😝 I'm sorry I'm fookin weird y'all don't care abt me so let's continue da story😊)
there times together.

Kobe: I'm sorry I couldn't save you Kay ily.

He looked up at the girls body. Tears were flooding down his face. He said bye to Kayla and left the room.

Shortly after Josie entered the room and sat in the seat Kobe was just on.

Josie: Wsg bitch. Anyways I hope you hear me from hell heaven wherever tf you are. Please come back and wake up. Bru if you leave ion think I'll ever bond with sum1 like us ever again. But again if you die I'm here for you too I'll make sure those dumbass hoes that always run their mouth don't act like they loved you and shit. Also at your funeral if you have one, imma do a performance ok? Not like you could say something anyways. Imma inherit all your hoes too, cause girl those boys fine. Anyways Kay I gtg girly okay? Mars bitchass wanna come in. You should keep him Kay. Ik if you ever let him go you'll regret it. I love you and you'll get through this. Jus like you always do. The strong girl I've been friends with for life won't give up. You'll keep going as much as you can. Also I know how you hated those ghetto ass edits of a person in the clouds. Imma make one jus to piss you off but if you haunt me um I will throw my cats shit at you if I feel you near me.

Josies speech was a really heartfelt speech. Josie left the room holding in her tears. Mariano has just came in the room and observed the resting girl.

M: I'm sorry for everything Kayla. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. There Is so much I wanna say to you rn but I'll save it for when I know for a fact your listening. Please fight it ma. I'll be waiting for you. If you ever do leave expect me to be there with you.

The boys said holding her hand and crying hard. (I'm not writing everyone else's lol)

McDonald's drive thru:
🤍

1641 words