8

edit: high key tired of editing these mfs so imma start posting them unedited. sincerely sorry that everything after this chapter is very cringey 💔🧎🏻‍♀️ and i'm sorry if i spam ur notif box😀

_____________________________

Kaylas POV
June 8
8 pm:
___________

⚠️TW suicide⚠️

My heart instantly broke at the sight. Kayla was on the floor with a blade in her hand and blood all over her wrist on her other hand. She was wearing a big hoodie. Her eyes were red and had dark circles under it. She was a mess. There was a beer and cart next to her. I immediately ran to her and sat next to her and snatched the blade outta her hands. I was about to cry but I didn't wanna do it in front of her cause the last thing she needs to do is check on me. She's always been there for me and always checks up on me. I don't know what I'd do with out her.

Derek got a first aid kit and wrapped her wrist. While we were on the floor I was just hugging her while she cried in my chest.

Kayla: I- I'm sorry. I'm just done nobody loves me or wants me here. Like I'm so fucking tired of everything.

I heard her say.

Kobe: Shh don't say that I love you so much. You got me derek and Josie always we would never leave you.

We stayed like that while Derek cleaned. She fell asleep and I picked her up and laid her in bed Derek was still cleaning. I was just staring at her sleep with tears in my eyes. This is all my fault. I should've known something was up. She never acts like this. I should've done something. If it wasn't for my dumbass she wouldn't be like this right now. Derek got out the bathroom and stood next to me. We were both quiet until he spoke up.

Derek: it's not your fault I know you're thinking that

Kobe: Yes it is

Derek: tell me how it wasn't your fault she didn't open up to you. Everyone has times when they don't wanna open up and keep everything  to themselves but they eventually reach a breaking point.  She just kept everything to herself and reached her point. It's not anyone's fault except for the person who made her do this. She probably kept quiet cause she was scared something bad would happen.

Kobe:you're right I just feel bad cause she's my sister and I couldn't be there for her. Imma go sleep night.

Derek: goodnight.

I went to my room and laid on my bed I started to cry silently but I didn't feel like doing anything.

Kayla POV:

I was on the bed and I woke up hearing their conversation. Bitch why am I so embarrassed right now, damn even the after life don't want me...

Derek: it's not your fault Ik your thinking that

None of this is anyone's fault except mine.

Kobe: Yes it is

No.

Derek:  tell me how it wasn't your fault she didn't open up to you. Everyone has times when they don't wanna open up and keep everything  to themselves but they eventually reach a breaking point.  She just kept everything to herself and reached her point. It's not anyone's fault except for the person who made her do this. She probably kept quiet cause she was scared something bad would happen.

Exactly.

Kobe: you're right I just feel bad cause she's my sister and I couldn't be there for her. Imma go sleep night.

Ik he still thinks this is his fault.

Derek: goodnight.

I heard Kobe leave the room. I felt like Derek understood me just like Kobe so I wanted to talk to him.

Kayla: Derek.

I said

Derek: Oh I didn't know u were awake but wassup? Do you feel fine?

Physically yes I am.

Kayla: Yes but can I tell you why I did it.

Derek: For sure.

I told him everything that happened since the first time Ethan called.

Derek: Damn I get why you didn't say anything and was acting like that. I'm sorry you had to go through all that shit.

He kept on talking and we ended up talking for 20 minutes.

Kayla: Thanks for talking to me imma check up on Kobe now.

Derek: Aight if you need anything my room is right across.

We both went outside my room and he went to his room and I went to Kobe's.

Kobe: What Derek

Kayla: Damn I sound like a boy to you that kinda hurted me tho.

I chuckled a lil bit.

Kobe: Oh shit come here.

He sat up and turned on his lamp. I looked at his eyes and they were so red. Sat on the bed next to him.

Kayla: this isn't your fault I know your thinking it is

Kobe: ok

Kayla: Here I'll tell you everything

I told him everything and we hugged.

Kobe: It's ok you have me and Derek to protect you his little twig ass can't do shit. I love you don't forget that. You can tell me anything and we'll get through it together like always.

Kayla: I love you too.

I left to my room and went to sleep and I'm assuming he did too.

A/n

I'm really tired sorry for the short chapter. Ion feel like rushing it or it'll be worse than it already is. I'm thinking about starting another book with the hoodie boys lmk what y'all think. They fine asl🤤. (ew bitch- not the "🤤" bye) N E ways if you don't know who they are it mike, vallyk, Derek, and Kobe. Good night it's 7am. THANK YOU FOR 200 READSSSS🥳💖

969 words:/

edit: idfk if i'm hearing gunshots rn or i'm just tripping- LMFAO GOODNIGHT ITS 8 AM-