4

Kayla's POV
June 4
8 AM
________

     I woke up to the sound of my alarm and started to get ready. Most of our boxes were already picked up by a moving truck our dad rented.  I started walking to Kobe's room. This is what I wore:

 Kayla: "GOOD MORNINGGG!" I yelled

Kobe: "I hate you, get out"

Kayla: "I love you too now hurry up we gotta start driving."

It took an hour to drive to our dads house but I didn't really mind. Me and Kobe have to drive our own cars over there.

   Kobe finally finished getting ready and we brought a couple of bags and suitcases into our cars.

:Ur both not welcome here anymore you useless bitches

Me and Kobe turned around and saw our mom.

Kayla: It's not like we wanna be here anyways.
I rolled my eyes.

M: Shut the fuck up slut.

Kayla: says the one bringing random men in the house.

She started to come up to me and tried to slap me before I grabbed her hand.

Kayla: I bet you won't.

Kobe ran up to me and grabbed me and told my mom to get back in the house.

Kobe: let's just go

We both hopped into our cars and drove. I listened to sad songs. After 40 minutes I didn't even realize I was crying until I hear Kobe call me. I answered it on my phone which was connected with the Bluetooth in the car.

"yes?"

"Why are you crying"

"What I didn't even notice. But anywaysss I'm fine."

Just kidding el oh el.

"ok do you wanna get food."

"yess I'm starving"

"ok follow me byee."

"Wait can we get-"

His bitch ass hung up on me. I started playing music and followed him. After 5 minutes he pulled up to a McDonald parking lot. He told me to go in and he's gonna watch the cars. I headed inside and ordered. I started to walk to the bathroom on my phone until I bumped in to someone. I got annoyed cause I was in one of those moods where everything made me annoyed and irritated.

Kayla: shit my bad.

?: it's aight ur good.

Kayla: thanks now move.