21

*if you haven't noticed yet I've changed tanyas face claim. I did not know that was Ashley I found the photo on Pinterest. She's gorgeous and if I knew that was her I wouldn't have put her in this story especially as a character like Tanya . I'm so sorry if it offended anyone since Tanya is a rude character and Ashley seems like a very nice person. May she Rest In Peace 🤍🕊.   *
————————————————————————

   Kayla POV
        1 week later:
_________________

I've been texting Lucas for a while now and we've gotten closer. I've been fine since mariano. We don't talk anymore like at all. I became kinda distant with the group but I already knew we wouldn't be really close the whole time. Tomorrow me and Josie start school. We haven't met anyone yet and ion feel like making friends neither does Josie.

Right now it was 1 am Kelani was asleep in her room. Josie and I were sitting on my bed using face masks and smoking. We got high often now cause it's not like anyone could stop us.

Josie: Tomorrow I ain't listening to no teacher imma look at all the boys.

Kayla: I already knew.

Josie: What is those fine ass jersey boys go to our school.

Kayla: Maybeee

Josie: Finna let one of them hit

Kayla: No your not finna be a hoe

Josie: Fineeee

Kayla: Do our stomachs growl to be an alarm that we're hungry? Why do ppl say zzzz means your asleep? How come on Halloween we take candy from randoms but we're told to not take anything from random people?

Josie: Kayla...

Kayla: When a computer over heats it freezes. We buy trash bags just to throw them away. What if phobias are made from how you died in a past life?

Josie: Kayla.

Kayla: Water can drown us, burn us to death but we still need it to live. What if-

Josie: SHUT UP

Kayla: Bitch don't interrupt my thoughts tf you think you are

Josie: Josie Alesia your best friend and a bad bitch

Kayla: And that's on

Josie: Peryattt

Kayla: Pooh! Now let's take these off.

We went to our bathroom and washed off the face masks. We set the led lights to red and laid in our beds facing the roof in silence.

Josie: Hey Kayla?

Kayla: Yeah?

I said still looking at the roof.

Josie: Remember how you said you told your friends you love mar on accident. Do you mean it?

I turned to my side to face her.

Kayla: Honestly I think I just missed what I had with Ethan cause even though he was abusive and shit he was still living at sometimes. Aside from the abuse shit I really miss having someone like that so I want to rush myself into another relationship like that.

(This made more since in my head sooo) josie nodded

Josie: Welp if your ever done with relationships you should play games like me

Kayla: I ain't finna be a hoe but yeah maybe tomorrow lmaoo.

Josie: A hoe gives there pussy to everyone. I let like 3 hit and jus play around.