20

*sorry for the time skip lmao a bitch lazy and when if I wrote more chapters it would suck💀*

Kayla POV
1 week later:
———————————
I still talk with the group and mar a lot. I think me and mar are going pretty well. Josie and I caught up on what happened when we were
Away from eachother. I jus woke up and I opened snap. I saw Lauren had sum on her story and I clicked it.

(Y'all this took me hours to figure out appreciate it:))

I swiped up and put "LMFAOOO😭😭" she texted me saying "ikrrr but girl he missed you🥺🤣". That was kinda sad but I had a feeling something is gonna happen.

Kayla POV
   3 week time skip:
_____________________

Me and Josie have been on 3 modeling gigs so far(Idk what they're called😭). I still talk to the boys and Lauren and dev once a day. Mar used to text me Goodmorning and shit and we would call but since a week ago he stopped. We've become really distant. I mean I'm not that surprised but it still hurts yk.  I'm not finna start texting him first all the time cause imma wait for him to miss me which is probably why we ain't gonna work out. I decided to face time him since I was bored and Josie and kelani left for food. I FaceTimed him and it instantly declined.

     I sighed and went under my covers to sleep. 5 min later o was about to drift off to sleep until I got a face time call. It was from

"Daddy Mar👅😏" I decided to not Change his name don't say nun😭🤚🏻. I answered it.

Kayla: what?

: Bitch I got ur man

Alessyas squeaky ass voice. Damn played me for her.

Kayla: Uhh mar definitely ain't my man.

Alessya: Ik you want him to be.

I was about to speak until I heard mar in the background.

Mar: Who you talking to ale.

Alessya: No one daddy.

Mar: Don't do that or do you want round 2

I hung up and went back to sleep idgaf I accepted the fact I ain't that special to change him and he's gonna play me at some point. He would always tell me he's with the boys or he was helping his family when we were distant. I guess he was just helping some horny girl with her hormones.

I woke up after 1 hour the girls still ain't here. I decided to post on my spam.

Whos.Kayla:
The Streets📍

Kayla:The Streets📍