28

Kayla POV
Next day:
————————

We all fell asleep in the game room last night and there was people all over the room. I woke up at like 6 for some reason and I got bored. Be careful of all the people on the floor and couch I went to another room and I changed into grey sweats and a white cropped tank top. If you were wondering there is clothes in the house for when people stay over. I put on some slides and started walking on the beach. (Yk I was thinking abt putting sum drama but the girl needs a break🤣)

I was out for like 30 minutes and I met some fans. While I was walking I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw the paparazzi (Whats the name of the ones that bother the hype house ppl all the time?). They started asking what happened and why I im taking a break.

Kayla: Oh um it's cause I'm focusing on my self but I'll be posting again tomorrow maybe.

P: Oh that's great to hear Kayla! What happened with you and Famous TikToker mariano Castano.

God damn these bitches really know everything huh.

Kayla: I don't wanna speak about that but goodbye.

I walked away and they didn't follow me. I got back to the house and no one was awake. I sat down at the table and scrolled through my phone. I accepted all of the gangs requests to my spam from yesterday when we gave eachothers socials.

About 5 minutes later I heard someone walking down the stairs. I looked at the stairs and saw Tierra appear, I rolled my eyes and went back on my phone.

Tierra: Hey kaylaa

I ignored her.

Tierra: Ignoring people ain't cute girl.

Kayla: K.

I was on TikTok and a TikTok of mar came up. I smiled at it cause it was cute. Tierra's nosey ass looked over and started laughing.

Tierra: Your smiling over him how cute. if only you knew.

I went back to my rbf face.

Tierra: Dont you wanna know what your mans been up to.

Kayla: Sure what has Bronny been up to.

Tierra: Mariano.

Kayla: Not my mans.

Tierra: Well we both know you like him so here.

She showed me a video of her on mars lap and she was moving around. It was when I drove my car and they all took dereks. Mars face looked pissed and annoyed. I started laughing so hard.

Kayla: What you wanted to show me that your annoying asf and mar has no interest in you? HAHA OKAYY.

Tierra: Actually he got hard after.

Stop da cap 😭.

Tierra: Yk I could get his dick if I wanted unlike you.

Me listening to her knowing we fucked a couple days ago 👁_👁. I couldn't hold in my laughs and I started laughing in her face.

Kayla: If anything hun you made him get soft. And keep believing what you want ion care.

Tierra: Even he said he would rather fuck me than you. I'll ask him.

Someone started walking down the stairs and they groaned. I saw mar rubbing his eyes.

Mar: Bro Kayla shut the fuck uppp

He stopped rubbing his eyes and squinted at us.

Mar: Y'all are friends?

Kayla: Never that. she's jus saying weird things.