50

Kayla POV
   Tuesday 1:30 pm:
__________________

Me and mar kept playing around in the lake.

Mar: Lets go?

I nodded I dried myself off and put on my clothes from earlier.

Mar: When we go home shower and get ready. All the girls are going out and they said to tell you to go.

Kayla: So you're trying to get rid of me wow okay.

Mar: Exactly what I'm doing.

Kayla: I wanna get a tattoo

Mar: Were only 15 chill out

Kayla: Bro ur dumb. You think a tattoo is bad compared to all the shit we've done?

Mar: You got a point.

We got home after singing and talking on the car. I took a shower and ended up falling asleep in my biker shorts and a bra. I sat on my bed before putting on my shirt and I fell asleep okay? Don't come @ me😭.

I saw teletubbies in tutus dancing around in a circle around Ethan. They turned to me and laughed and then picked him up in a line. While they walked hopping side to side they held their tiny colourful arms up and Ethan had a banana shoved in his mouth so he couldn't speak. I followed behind them laughing. They went to, a hill? The hill opened up and they walked in. I saw Oliver except he was 50 times his normal size.

They threw Ethan in a lake of ketchup and I heard him scream and Oliver's big ass tounge licked him and he got carried into his mouth. Ethans screams slowly fainted away. Oliver sharted. Nessa Baguette immediately came to my mind. The teletubbies dragged me out side while I was dying of laughter and clogging my nose.

They took me to a big land. They all formed a line shoulder to shoulder facing me. Chile tf is going on. They all spun and everything turned into a bright white light. The white light went away and I saw 6 oddly shaped figures.

 The white light went away and I saw 6 oddly shaped figures

Wasn't there only 4 teletubbies-

Kayla: What are you

Sloth: Iiiiiii aaaaaaammmmmm aaaaaa sssssss-

Kayla: A sloth don't speak. let your other big bodied friends talk.

Bear: That's not nice

Kayla: Ogey and? Wanna hear me sing?

They all put one of their arms up. They had no neck or fingers so I assumed their giving me a nubs up. Miranda cooper taught me well😁.

Kayla: I make a mother fucker say oh yeah!

They stayed silent and stared at me.