48

Kayla POV
Tuesday 12pm:
______________

We have spring break for 3 weeks if you're wondering why we're not going to school. I woke up to my alarm. I forgot I was going out today mar had his arms around me.

Kayla: Marr

I heard him hum as a response.

Kayla: Get off I need to get ready

He shook his face no in my neck.

Kayla: mariano castano si no te jodes ahora mismo te cortaré el pelo
(mariano castano if you dont get the fuck up right now i will cut your hair)

He rolled to the other side.

Mar: Your mean

Kayla: I know I am byee

Mar: Byee

I walked out the movie room and Percy followed. I saw all the boys on the couch and I Turned and saw all the girls at the bean bags.

All: Good morning

Kayla: Good morning

I went to my room and took an hour long shower while having my own concert not caring if anyone heard.

I wore

Btw my taste in clothes is all over the place so yeah

Btw my taste in clothes is all over the place so yeah. It was 1:30 I went to the game room where everyone else still was. Mar was now out on the couch with the boys. I sat on one of the bean bags with the girls.

Josie: I want a dog

Abby: Same

Jabez: I want a dog too!

Angelica: Jabez shut the fuck up ain't no one talking to you.

She actually sounded mad. I gave the girls a confused face. Me being me not caring if it would piss her off more asked what's wrong.

Kayla: what's up with you?

She came over to me and dragged me by my hand to the hallway.

Angelica: Ion know Anthony's been distant with me ever since last week. He would always text someone then hide his phone then when his phone rings he looks at me then leaves the room. When he comes back in he just smiles and doesn't let me use his phone when he normally does not gaf.

Kayla: So you think he's cheating on you?

She nodded her eyes were watering. I hugged her and she cried into my shoulder. My phone started to ring and she backed up and rubbed her eyes.

Kayla: I'll talk to him later if you want?

Angelica: Fr?

Kayla: Anything for you