46

Thank you for 5k never thought it would get notices this much and the votes too. ly and ty for reading this shitty book😚💕. Foreigner foreigner foreigner foreigner 💕 k imma stop... it looks nice in this italic thingy💀.
——————————————————————

Kayla POV
Monday 5pm:
______________

I woke up to mar talking to someone while he played gta he kept laughing. I got off of him.

Mariano: Shit sorry did I wake you up? I'm talking with Samy

Kayla: Yeah but it's fine it's 5. Samy literally lives with you why don't you just play right next to eachother

Mar: gta is a one player game you could only play online smartass

Kayla: Imma Jus pretend like I understood what you jus said. Imma go to wash my face bye.

Mar: You want me to go with you?

Kayla: No it's fine.

No it isn't I'm scareddddd. I heard Angelica talking but I couldn't figure out what she was saying. I walked to my room and saw Angelica on my bed.

Kayla: Who are you talking to?

I walked to my bathroom

Angelica: An-

I saw a person with a black dress and scream mask pop out from behind the door.

Kayla: AHHHHHH!!!!

I punched them hard cause they scared the shit outta me and I started crying. I ran out my room and Angelica was dying on my bed. I bumped into mar who looked like he was in a rush. He picked me up and hugged me.

Mar: What happened.

Kayla: I- I don't know.

I was still crying then I heard Angelicas laugh behind me. I turned around and saw Anthony with a black eye.

Kayla: Angelica I'm sorry I killed your bf...

She looked at me confused. I started running towards Anthony until mar caught me and carried me over his shoulder.

We all went down of us walked downstairs I was still on mar.

Andrew: I'm hungry.

Mar: Same.

Angelica: We should go on a double date

Mar and kay: Huh

Mar dropped me on the floor.

Kayla: Owww

Mar: My bad

He started laughing.

Kayla: I hate you

Mar: So why'd you sleep with me last night?

Kayla: Uhhh

Angelica: Ha he got your ass

Dev: YOU SLEPT WITH MAR LAST NIGHT?!

She said coming down the stairs. I stood up.

Mar: I wish

I slapped the back of his head

Kayla: Not in that way. Where's everyone else?

Dev: There picki-

All of a sudden we heard a high pitched scream. I ran upstairs towards the noise. It came from mikes room I opened the door and saw mike and vallyk on top of his dresser.