40

⚠️New Character⚠️

Hector DiazInsta: Hheecctorr(500k)Spam: hecto3 (10k)

Hector Diaz
Insta: Hheecctorr(500k)
Spam: hecto3 (10k)

________________________________

Kayla POV
Next day Sunday 3 pm:

I woke up hungry. I changed into this cause it was hot

As I went downstairs no one was there weird

As I went downstairs no one was there weird. I went out to shoot hoops. Oliver ran around the grass with Percy. After like 30 minutes I got tired and wanted to eat. I called the dogs to
Follow me. I ate cereal and jus sat there on my phone until someone texted me.

(***)-***-****

Talk to them. Ik you miss them.

Umm who r u

Dw abt that. Just don't do anything
you'll regret. Do it before it's to
late.

I think not but bye.

________________________________

Is this a sign or sum. Ngl im starting to believe that TikTok I saw earlier and it said "this is a sign. They miss you as much as you miss them text them."  Imma wait till sumn else happens.
All of a sudden the door opens and I hear a lot of voices.

Alex: Kayla I want you to meet someone.

I remembered they were having friends over today shit. I turned around and I saw...

Mattia, Kairi, and Alejandro. Their faces dropped and My eyes widened. Mattia looked up and down I mugged him. I looked at my original friend group and they all tried to not laugh or cringe.

Jared: I'm pretty sure you've seen them somewhere cause they're kinda famous.

Mattia: Ofc she's seen us.

This bitch again big ego. Didn't he jus hat- nvm. Oliver was sniffing them. I saw him lift up his leg and piss on mattias shoe. I started laughing and they all stared at me not knowing what's happened.

Kayla: Come here bubby.

I held my arms out and he walked towards me.

Kairi: I'm not ur "bubby"

Kayla: I'm talm bout my dog dumbass what makes you think I wanna talk to you.

Alejandro: What makes you think we wanna talk to you.

Kayla: You want me to go there? Ok. Who was the one w-

Kairi: Shut up.

Kayla: Exactly now I'll leave you and ur rat friends to hang out. Imma walk my dog.

Mattia: WHAT THE FUCK!

Angelica: What happened?

Kayla: Oliver pissed on him.

All the girls laughed.

Mattia: Imma Kill your dog.

Kayla: Do it no balls.

He started walking towards Oliver and almost kicked him before I grabbed his leg and lifted it up making him fall backwards.

Kayla: Wanna try again?

He shook his head.

Anthony: Are we missing something

Alex: Y'all seem to know eachother.

Kairi, Alejandro, Mattia: We do

Kayla: No ion know them imma go walk my dog now.

I walked up to get Oliver's leash on the couch he ran up to me and I put it on him.

Mattia: Your gonna go out like that?

He had a disgusted look on his face.

Kayla: Yeah is there a problem?

Kairi: You dresses slutty

Taty: Ian know who y'all think you are but you don't have a say on what she dresses like. She ain't dressed slutty.

Lauren: Mhm so sit tf Down.

Dev: She's body goals so let her show off her flawless body.

Mattia: Kobe your really gonna let your sis dress like a hoe?

Kobe: She can dress however she wants ion control her.

Mar: You three jus shut up. Kayla can I talk to you.

Everyone looked at me and him like 👀.

Kayla: Sure

I left Oliver inside and we went to the front porch.

Kayla: Yeah?

Mar: Sorry for calling you a slut yesterday I was jus mad cause yk.

Kayla: It's fine.

Mar: Fr?

Kayla: Mhm.

He was saying something till I looked at the street and my eyes widened. Percy was walking on the street and a car was coming. I know Percy means a lot to mar so i ran. Like I said before ion really care about my life so if I die I die. I ran to Percy and jumped in between him and the car and I hugged Percy. The car hit me kinda hard but pressed the brakes and let out a really long honk. After that everything went black.

McDonald's drive thru

Here's a short chapter:) might post later rarely happens doe💀

710 words⚠️