55

Kayla POV
March 31 Monday
6:30 am:
______________

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm. I turned it off and threw it across my room. I hid under my blankets then someone walked in.

Mar: Get up ma

He pulled the blanket off. I went my bathroom then wore a black nike jacket with skinny jeans.
I went out and all of them were still in there rooms I checked my phone it's was 7:00. I jumped on the couch and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone throwing a apple and my arm. I rolled off the couch and stayed like that until someone pulled me up it was mar.

Mar: How do you fall asleep everywhere

He laughed. I was mad cause I was tired and someone threw something at me. We all went in to the van and sat like.

Someone connected to the music and most of them started singing

Someone connected to the music and most of them started singing. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone. I saw that TikTok reposted my spam post of last night and put "Kayla and Mariano!👀" I liked it and continued scrolling.

We got to school they started talking in a circle I was behind them. The bell rung and we all headed to walk inside. We got to our first class and I went all the way to the back and fell asleep.

I got woken up for the billionth time today to someone tapping my head with what felt like a ruler. I looked up and saw ms. Blanco.

MB: Kayla I'm gonna need you to stop falling asleep during class or I will have to get parents involved.

She kept waving the ruler in my face so I grabbed it and snapped it in half.

Kayla: Stop touching me

MB: I wasn't touching you the ruler did.

Kayla: But if I s-

Mariano covered my mouth. I forgot I'm in school. If you were wondering what I was gonna say I was saying "but if I stabbed you with a knife I didn't kill you the knife did".

MB: Go to the office now and get a red slip

Kayla: Like a piece of paper is gonna change my attitude

I said under my breath. I got up and went to the office. The office lady was talking to someone. I sat on the chair waiting for the other girl. They stopped talking and the girl turned around and it was Peyton. She smirked at me and I mugged her. Someone take this girl back to her preppy private school. I went up to the office lady.

OL: First day back and already in trouble. What happened this time Kayla.

Kayla: I fell asleep then she kept tapping me with the ruler. And then I woke up and she kept waving it in my face while talking and I got annoyed a snapped it.