56

Kaylas POV
June 1 Monday 3 pm
____________

I woke up from a phone call it was mar. Shit I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I answered it.

Mar: Where tf are you Kayla?!

Kayla: Home

Mar: Bullshit cause I jus got here with everyone else. Stop lying. I stg Kayla if you're doing what I'm thinking...

He hung up. I'm scareddd what if he murders me. Your overreacting Kayla stfu. I'm such a dumbass. I got out of hectors bed and washed my face. I had light hickeys all over my neck. I'm screwed.

Hector: don't you got a bf.

I nodded.

Hector: Well maybe I could be your new one.

He smirked I gave him a wtf look and left quick. I sped home. I got to the door and opened it. Mar came up to me from the couch.
He looked down at me and lifted up my chin to look at my neck. He let go and laughed.

Mar: Are you Fr rn Kayla?

He stared into my eyes. I just stared at him.

Kayla: Sorry

Mar: We're you even gonna tell me? You fucking lied to me in the morning.

Kayla: I was gonna tell you

Mar: When Kayla? When? Or are you lying to me again.

I was lying again bitchhh🤪. I use humour to try to not cry Ogey.

Kayla: Uh

Mar: I literally told you I loved you a few days ago and you do this to me?

I heard my whole group gasp and stare at us. Dramatic asses at least stay quiet.

Mar: What's his name?

Kayla: Dont matter.

Mar: I already know what he looks like and where he lives so what the hell is his name.

Kayla: Hold up. How?!

Mar: Don't worry about that

Kayla: No Mariano wtf you stalking me now?

Mar: No we had eyes on all of you girls while the boys were gone. For your safety. Who made the first move?

Technically all i did was look at hector sooo...

Kayla: Both

Mar: Is it that dude that called you one time at like 3 am?

I nodded. His jaw clenched. He pulled up his jeans at the bottom and pulled out a gun.

Jabez: Some body gon die today...

Mar ran out the house so did I. He got in his car. I got in mine and chased him. This boy drives to god damn fast god damn. Mans acting like this is fast and furious. We got there hella quick. Hectors parents weren't home. Mar knocked on the door like he's apart of the fbi or sum shit.