61

Kaylas POV
June 7 Sunday 4pm
________________

Me and mar were in bed sleeping... and yes we took a shower. I woke up and changed into sweats and a cropped long sleeve. Mar was still sleeping and I decided to get back at him for waking me up today.

I went downstairs and got the chocolate syrup and flour. I went back upstairs. I got to my room and mar wasn't there. I went towards my bed and looked around and I felt something grab my ankles from underneath the bed and I screamed and got the flour all over me. Out of reflex I kicked wtv that was and jumped on my bed. I heard mars laugh and he crawled out from under the bed.

He stood up and was holding his lip.

Mar: You made me cut my lip

Kayla: Whos fault is that?

Mar flipped me off. I changed my clothes again. I went to mars room to get my dog. He ran up to me and started jumping on me.

Kayla: Hi bubs

I said in a baby voice. I sat on the floor. (I'm fookin tired asl I wish I didn't get tired to rap music n e way...)  Percy walked over and sat next to me. I pat his head.

Marc: WERE HOME UGLIES

Derek: YALL BETTER NOT BE FUCKING RN

I laughed.

Kayla: BRO STFU I HEARD YOU AND JOSIE BEFORE

I went downstairs Derek flipped me off and I stuck my tounge out at him. I went to sit down at the island

Lucas: Where's mar.

Kayla: Ion know

Mar popped up from the other side of the island and scared me. I fell backwards and Brian caught me.

Angelica: Oh yeah mar I told them about the call

Mariano nodded

Kayla: Huh

Mariano: Nun

Josie: W-

Mar: You finna scare her

Josie: Boy have you not met her? She'll be fine. Sum number called ur phone earlier and they said me you and Angelica had 6 months to live.

Kayla: Mkay

I went back on my phone

Kayla: WAIT!? You and Angelica?!

She nodded.

Kayla: For why?

Mar: When you killed mattia and them ion think you killed all of them now they gonna kill you.

Kobe: WHAT?!

I tried to remember what happened. I remember my dad telling me I killed 4 people now that I think of it it was supposed to be 5. Alessya, Alejandro, Kairi, Mattia, Robert.

Kayla: Shit

They all looked at me.

Samy: So you gonna start talking or what fam?

Kayla: My dad called and said I killed 4 ppl instead of 5 the day after.

Alex: So who's alive

We all shrugged.

Vallyk: Are you kidding me we all don't remember what happened?

Brian: Who got hurt the least out of all of them?

Marc: Kaylas the one who did that.

Kayla: Y'all my memory sucks don't ask me.

Kevin: Bruh