44

Kayla POV:

Kayla: Took you long enough robert.

Robert: Ohh ummm

Kayla: Sit ur ass down imma teach y'all sum.

Robert: I'm not gonna listen to a girl.

Alejandro: Just fucking listen to her Robert!

Robert rolled his eyes and brought a chair towards us. He looked at me then the chair.

Robert: Sit.

Kayla: Nah I'm good.

He held a gun up to me my whole group stood up.

Robert: Aww you need your whole group to protect you?

Kayla: Nope sit down y'all I got it.

I aimed my gun at his head.

Kayla: You see how ion care if I die or you die. Your hand shaking bruh that's funny.

Robert stood there🕴🏻. I shot the gun near his head.

Kayla: Go.

He sat quick.

Kayla: So basically y'all are telling me your in a gang and told them where I was?

Alessya: Yeah.

Kayla: What does my mom do in your gang.

Robert: She's a drug dealer and a entertainer and she gives us info on you. Ethan is also in our gang where is he? He told us he's going to visit you.

I laughed.

Kayla: Ethan is long gone but you'll see him soon don't worry. Do you guys need to ask them anything?

Anthony: No fuck you guys.

Mattia was dead in his chair.

Kayla: Oop looks like Mattia is already with Ethan.

They all turned to him.

Kairi: You're a demon.

They all started yelling mattia.

Kayla: Last time I checked you guys drugged me, tried to rape me, hit me several times, god knows what else you were planning.

Alessya: None of this wouldn't happen if Ethan or your mom did their job right.

She rolled her eyes.

Kayla: What were they gonna do?

Alessya: They were supposed to take you to our warehouse a day before you went to your dads house. Didn't Ethan rape you and cheat on you several times.

I gave her a death stare.

Lauren: And ur dead alessya.

Alessya: Yeah cause she's a pussy and needs a gun.

Kayla: Aight bet then get up I know you cut the rope off with your crusty ass nails.

I threw my gun to Lucas and he caught it. Alessya came up to me. She started throwing her hands everywhere not even hitting me once.

Kayla: Um I'm right here?

I punched her stomach making her fall. I got on top of her and chocked her. After that I felt someone grab my hips. I turned and elbowed their nose. Kairi fell to the floor. I kicked alessya once more then got on top of Kairi and punched them. I was hitting hard cause I was so pissed. Alejandro came over and I slapped him across the face making him fall quick. I kicked him until my arm got pulled. Robert got in front of me with a gun and was backing me up into a wall.