12.2

I was making TikToks while waiting. Damn these bitches take long. I chose that one sound that goes I should be you lover and then the rest is slowed.

I put on the timer and backed up.

"I feel like I should you lover"

Then outta nowhere vallyk, mike, Kobe, and Derek came into the frame.

"I Should Be Your Friend"

They all did sumn in slow-mo. Vallyk threw it back in slow mo it was kind of impressive.

Kayla: "Bruh where tf did yall come from"

Tb: "Our mom coochie"

Kayla: "ihy."

The others finally came down and were all dressed. Low key it was too much but there's gonna be people taking photos with us since we're all influencers and TikTok famous.

Derek: Let's go. All in my car. (If you forgot he has a Tesla model x)

Everyone followed him. We sat like this.
——————————————————————-
Driver Passenger
Derek Jabez
Middle
Samy Kevin Kobe
Back
Mike Vallyk
—————————————————

Lauren: Uhh where are we supposed to sit?

She said pointing to me and Dev.

Derek: Go sir on someone's lap I guess.

Dev: I'll go in The trunk.

She winked at Lauren why tho?

Kayla: Uhh is there sum y'all aren't telling me?

We were standing in the front of the car.

Lauren: Ummm I like your brother...

Kayla: Really?!

She nodded and we all screamed and started laughing until Derek decided to honk the car.

Derek: Hurry up or I'm leaving.

Kayla: Alr damn.

We walked to the door of the car.

Kayla: so who am I sitting on?

Mike: You could sit on me.

Kayla: Aightt. And Kobe before you say sum he's jus like a brother to me.

Lauren: Who do I sit on?

Kobe: Me.

Dev was already in the back and I was already on mike we looked at eachother trying to hold in our laughs. I was sitting below mikes dick btw you dirty people. We started laughing and everyone jus stared.

Kevin: Why are you two laughing.

Kayla: Dont worry abt it jus lemme play a song.

Derek: Alr.

I connected to Bluetooth (idk how a Tesla works so if it doesn't have Bluetooth jus pretend) and played my bangers playlist. Fucc Friends by Shordie Shordie started playing and we were all singing. I looked over to Lauren and Kobe and Lauren was moving and jumping while she was singing and Kobe was trying to keep her still. Me, mike, Vallyk, and Dev noticed and was laughing so loud we eventually stopped and I laid my head back on Mike shoulder and I was sitting in between his legs. He was asleep and I was jus in my phone until vallyk said sum.