30

Kayla Pov
End of school day:

We were leaving to go to our cars. I made mar drive my car cause I was lazy.

Derek: Also all of y'all need to go to my house rn my dad wants to tell us sum.

Lucas: Aight

We all got in our cars and drove home. My head hurt so much idk why. I leaned against the window resting my head on my hand. I fell asleep to be in less pain.

Mar: Kayla wake up we're here.

I woke up confused and looked around. I looked in the mirror and cleaned myself up. Mar came around and opened my door. I got out and walked mar stood behind me. I felt dizzy and fell backwards mar caught me.

Mar: what's wrong?

Kayla: I feel dizzy.

Mar carried me into the house and put me on the couch. Everyone looked confused.

Mar: Can someone give me water and Tylenol

Derek came over with a cup of water and a tiny jar of pills.

I put a pill in my mouth and chugged the water.
After 5 min I felt better.

Dad: Kay you good now?

Kayla: Mhm

I headed towards the kitchen.

Dad: So I asked y'all to come here to ask if you would all like to move in together with Anthony and them

Everyone nodded excitedly. Lauren screamed out of excitement hurting my head even more

Lauren: Yesssss! Wait does that include Tierra?

Dad: yes is there a problem?

Lauren: yes she's a bitch

Dad: sounds like your problem Lauren.

Dad: Kayla ion see no response from you. You good with that?

Kayla: Mhm it's jus my head hurts.

Dad: Okay also I need Derek Kobe and Kayla outside right now.

We all headed out towards the outside movie theatre.

Dad: Sit

We all sat.

Dad: So I needed to tell you that Derek is not your stepbrother...

I looked at them they look confused too

Derek: What do you mean?

Dad: Kayla and Kobe are you're half siblings.

Me remembering I thought he was fine when I met him😳.

Kobe: What?

Dad: I cheated on your mom before she was pregnant with y'all. Zelani also cheated on your dad Derek.

Derek: Ion care he wouldn't let my mom leave him

Kobe: Okay

Dad: Kayla are you mad?

Kayla: No why tf would I care abt that whore she could rot in hell.

I rolled my eyes. I walked back in the house. Mike tried to grab me but I pushed him. All of them stared as me as I went upstairs. I got to my room and changed into nike and mars hoodie. If your wondering why I have it so am I I have 1 hoodie of all the boys of my group and Lucas's. I went into my bed and fell asleep right away.

McDonald's drive thru
Dry ass chapter again sorry. Lowk getting bored of dis book  give ideas pls🤲🏻. I have ideas but they'll come later.

500 words😴

edit: erm i'll upload the rest tm maybe if y'all want