37

*if you didn't notice Kio and Brian share rooms now*

Kayla POV
        Next day 12 pm:
________________

Today I woke up early so I could go shop for Oliver. My alarm start ringing. I turned it off and did my hair and skin care shit. I wore a big sweatshirt and mom jeans. As much I wanted to wear a tank top I won't cause my body. I got my keys that were on my vanity I assume that Kobe placed them there. I grabbed my phone. I left the room. I felt like I was forgetting something... MY FUCKING DOG im a dumbass.

I went back to my room. I called out his name no response. I looked everywhere in my room and I couldn't find him. I ran downstairs they all were at the kitchen. I looked everywhere. They all stared at me except Samy Rowan and mar ofc. Mar and Rowan and Samy are all close.

Kobe: Good morning?

I ignored him

Derek: Your up early.

Kayla: Mhm. Bruh where the fuck is he.

Jabez: Mar is-

Kayla: Jabez finish that sentence and it'll be the last thing you'll ever say.

I gave him a death glare. He stopped. Mar looked down at his food. I stood next to the counter looking around. I saw a tiny brown thing that looked like Oliver and a brown thing that was a little bigger than him. They were all the way past the soccer field and basketball court. It looked like Oliver was sniffing the other animal it looked like a baby coyote. I screamed and ran towards him them. I ran through the field in my socks I stepped in so much mud. I grabbed Oliver and looked at the other thing closely.

Kayla: Percy?

The thing looked at me and wagged his tail. He was covered in mud I looked at Oliver and he got mud on my shirt. I groaned but kept holding him.

Kayla: Let's go Percy.

He knew my voice prolly from all the times I talked to mar. I put Oliver down and I walked back to the house with both of them following.
I got to the door and turned at the two animals sitting and staring at me.

Brian: Kayla wha- whoahh what happened to you.

He laughed I turned and flipped him off.

Kayla: Thee two. They are what happened.

They all looked at me confused they couldn't see them.

Kayla: I though Percy was a damn coyote

Mars head shot up to look at me. I grabbed Oliver.

Kayla: He has mud all over him so someone carry it in.

Jabez: he's a he not "it"

Kayla: K

I went upstairs gave Oliver a quick bath and changed into sweats and a kappa hoodie. I walked down with Oliver And the girls looked at me and their eyes widen .

Kayla: What?

I asked annoyed making everyone turn around. Mar was cleaning Percy in his room I think.

Vallyk: Do you know who's hoodie that is?

Kayla: No...

Josie: That's mars hoodie

I widened my eyes.

Kayla: Shit my bad.

I turned around to go change but then I bumped into mar. He looked at me up and down and gave me a weird look. I shoved him to the side and changed into Kevin's champion hoodie. I went back down.