31

Kayla POV
         One week later:
_______________

I've been texting everyone and got closer with them. I barley hung out with Alex and his group cause my dad told me I had school. But ion care about it soo. Right now I was sleeping until I heard Lauren's loud ass barge in my room.

L: KAYLAAAAA! WAKE UP WHORE!

K: ITS SATURDAY LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONEE

L: GET UP OR IMMA GET MAR

K: Go ahead he ain't gonna do shit.

I said going back under my covers. I heard her leave the room. I was finally going back to sleep until I felt someone pull the sheets off.
I still kept my eyes closed and put my hood on.

K: Whoever that was lick my clit bitch I ain't getting up.

M: Ma'am this is a Minecraft Christian server

I heard mars deep voice.

K: Leave.

Mar grabbed my legs and dragged me off my bed.  He threw me on his shoulder. I opened my eyes.

K: Where we goinggg

M: somewhere over the rainbow.

He went down the stairs and I saw everyone on the couch. When I say everyone I mean all of them except Alex's group.

K: Hi guys

They all said hi back.

Lucas: Is this normal?

Kobe: Eh kinda

Derek: It's what she deserves.

K: What is happening

Lucas: Your a bit slow

Marc: Just a tad

I looked at them confused as mar walked into the backyard. I realized who was gonna throw me in the pool. I started kicking him and moving around a lot. I went near his ear and started screaming.

K: AAAAAAAAAAA!

Mar put me down to cover his ears. I pushed him back and he fell in the pool. I was walking back in the house.

Lauren: Behind you

I knew she meant mar

Kayla: Mariano Castano try touching me and I will punch you till you pass out

Mar: fine

I went upstairs and fixed myself.

K: WHERE ARE WE GOING?

Marc: TO CHECK THE HOUSE

I heard Marc yell from downstairs. I put on a hoodie that was mars with shorts. I went downstairs. Everyone turned around. Marc looked me up and down.

Marc: Damn you look fine in everything you wear lemme see you with out anything.

(I'm sorry LMFOA) I was fed up with Marc always hitting on me it started making me uncomfy. Everyone was still looking. I walked up to Marc and slapped his cheek hard.