66

This book is ending very soon hehehe
_______________________________

Kayla POV
October 5 Wednesday
         6:30 pm
_______________

Some of my group were 16 already btw. Me and Angelica we're sitting with some of our other teammates. We were watching the basketball game. Our group was on the bleachers on the other side of us.

Angelica: What the fuck

I took my eyes off the ball and looked at her.

Kayla: Huh

Angelica: Mar

I looked ahead and saw him sitting and talking to some girl. He was smiling a lot which he barley does around random people. Josie was giving him a disgusted face and then saw me looking and gave me a sympathetic look. My smile faded away.

I stopped looking and turned back to the game. The other girl walked around the court to sit with her team. Honestly she looks like she doesn't play basketball.

Kayla: And thas how my relationship is gonna die

Angelica looked at me.

Angelica: cmon Kayla don't think that way.

Kayla: Well I wouldn't blame him if he don't love me anymore. If he gets tired of me then I can't do nun abt it. Also he'll probably lose hope for me to tell him that I love him and why would you stay with someone if they don't love you back.

All she did was sigh.

Coach: Brazy, Morris, and Gomez get your ass on the court!

We both stood up with our other teammate. The girl mar was talking to got on the court.

Angelica: You think she's good?

I shook my head no and laughed. (I'm to lazy to write how they played:p) I ended scoring 13 points Angelica made 7. The girl kept flinching from the ball and her form was horrible. She put both hands behind her head and threw it like a over head pass and it went no where near the backboard.

We went back to the chairs to get our stuff I turned around and saw the same girl with mar trading phones.

Angelica: Are you gonna ask him about that.

Kayla: No he's allowed to have friends. I'm not about to be a controlling bitch.

Angelica: Okayy

We walked over to the group and the girl already left.

Jabez: You did good

Kayla: Thank you

Jabez: Cause I pay attention to your games unlike others.

He flipped mar off who had his back turned to him. I laughed.

Josie: Stupid ass bitch I'm go-

Kayla: Both of you calm down it's fine.

Jabez: Nah he has a whol-

Kayla: Jabez.

Jabez: Fine but idc he hurts you im sending him to a hospital.

Derek: Are y'all ready?

Me and Angelica nodded and we walked back to the car. I sat with the girls and mar gave me a look.

Kayla: What?

Mar: Nun

Kayla: Exactly bitch

I said under my breath.