16

Mar and my brothers immediately looked at me and I jus laughed.

Kobe: Is that Ethan.

Kayla: No.

I answered the phone and walked in the gym closing the door behind me. I called my dad back first.

Kayla: Yes?

Dad: Are you ok for living in jersey for  a couple months?

Kayla: By myself?

Dad: Zelani got an offer to model for a few months over there. And you could model with Josie cause they saw your instagram. They think you two are good for modeling.

Kayla: What happens if I don't.

Dad: Nothing zelani will still go just by herself.

Kayla: Oh I don't want her to be alone I'll go. What about Josie.

Dad: She already agreed if you go.

Kayla: Ok bye I gotta call her.

I put my phone down and looked at all them. Should I leave them it's only a couple months. What if they leave m- yk what idc they could leave. They were all laughing with eachother. It's since they could forget about me. I looked at my phone and called Josie.

Josie: Heyy sorry I've been distant lately I was getting my shit together and I got in trouble for fighting.

Kayla: It's alright but guess we going to jerseyyyyy.

Josie: Yes mammm

Kayla: do yk when?

Josie: 2 weeks

Kayla: WHAT!

I screamed causing everyone to look. I did a motion to make the look away.

Josie: Whats wring with that.

Kayla: so I'm kinda talking to mar and I made friends and I feel like they'll forget about me.

Josie: Girl your unforgettable remember that. So who's your manss?

Kayla: Mariano.

Josie: Mariano castano?

Kayla: Yup how yk him.

Josie: I got in a fight with Tanya I heard her talking on the phone with someone named alessya. I started listening once she said your name. They were saying sum about mar I think someone knew you liked him and told her. But that's all Ik then we fought.

Kayla: alessya?!

I screamed again everyone was trying to listen to my convo but I flipped them off.

Josie: yeah yk her?

Kayla: We fought earlier and she had to have her lil friend as backup.

Josie: my bestie still won right?

Kayla: You already knowww

We both laughed.

Josie: Kayla I need to tell you something.

Kayla: Yeah?

Josie: Ethan's been spreading some girls nudes saying they were you.

Kayla: You serious ion even send nudes.

Josie: Sorry Ik it ain't you tho.

Kayla: Mhm anywaysss hows Ethan.

Josie: He seems sad ngl but him and Tanya are dating. He's also trying to find you . I think he's been stalking you.