3

Play thatt^^

Kayla POV
June 1
1:10
_________

I started to drive home and heard a familiar voice as I stood out the door I looked in the driveway and saw a familiar car. Shit, it was Ethan. I snuck up to the door wondering what this mf thinks he's doing. I stopped once I
heard whispers.

Normal~ Ethan
Bold ~ Kaylas mom

Finally, I hated being with her she was so annoying.

"What did your girl do to that slut?"

I heard my mom laugh.

"They fought but Kayla somehow managed to beat her up."

"Ughhh weak ass bitch she couldn't even put her in the hospital or some, at least she got some punches in. Now get out of my face."

"Your forgetting somethinggg."

Ethan said making me more interested in the convo. Eww is this bum doin sum shit with my mom that's disgusting.

"Right."

I saw her give him $1000. WHAT- THIS BROKE ASS, MAN LOOKIN ASS BITCH COULDNT EVEN PAY BILLS. Ethan walked out of the door and saw me.

E: Oh h-

K: shut the fuck up. why you here?

E: Ask your mom.

He started smirking

K: BYE.

Ethan tried giving me a hug. But I grabbed his hand and pushed it and almost twisted it.

K: "Don't ever try to touch me with ur stick ass arms. Also ever come near me and I'll fucking snap you in half like the god damn cracker you are."

I started pushing his arms more making him whimper.

E: "Ok Ok let go I never wanted to be near you anyways."

Lies. He wasn't always so mean... He laughed pulling away his arm and leaving to his car.

I walked into the house and saw my mom staring at me from the kitchen island.

M: I Heard u got cheated on

I ignored her and walked to my room.

M: "HE NEVER LOVED YOU IT WAS ALL FAKE I paid HIM TO BE WITH YOU AND ABUSE YOU HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO DIDNT LOVE YOU BACKK. I WAS ACTUALLY STARTING TO FEEL BAD. JUS KIDDING I NEVER FELT BAD FOR YOU AND I NEVER LOVED YOU."

She yelled from the kitchen

I slammed my door and started packing. I swear to god imma bout to kill her. At this point, I wasn't crying cause I was hurt im crying cause I wanna murder her ass. It was easy to pack cause I had everything organized. I was so ready to leave. I finished packing and went to sleep.

Next day

I got up and wore this

I met up with my group and barely paid attention to anything

I met up with my group and barely paid attention to anything. I just had my AirPods in and blasted music. Josie noticed and dragged me to the bathroom during lunch.

A: You straight? What's going on?

K: I'm moving in with my dad in Beverly.

J: Oh.

She said loud enough just so I could barely hear her.

I looked up and she made eye contact with me with her glassy eyes.

K: Girl I swear to god don't cry on me before I start to too.

She laughed a little and we went back. I told the rest of the group what was happening they all said to spend the next 2 days together. Today was the last day of school and we weren't doing anything except watching movies in class so we decided to dip.

I move to my dad's house in 2 days, I wonder if those boujee ass kids finna like me. We ended up eating at chic-fil-a. Josh sat next to me and Kobe and Josie and Avani sat across. We were all talking and eating. All of a sudden I felt josh's hand on my thigh. Ik this kid did not-. He started rising it then I gave him a death stare. He looked back and immediately took his hand back and folded them on his legs. Did elementary school teachers not teach this boy to keep his hands to himself da fuq. We all went home and Josie slept over to help me pack some more.

J: imma miss you, Kayla.

K: imma miss you too. I have an idea!

J: We are n-

K: shush.

I pull out a box from under my bed inside was my blunts vapes and more. I only use them if I'm sad or don't wanna think about shit orrrr numb out my emotions.

J: fine only one blunt tho and we sharing.

We smoked it and finished it(idk what happens cause Ion smoke lolz) We laid on the bed and passed out. Kobe and Josh were in his room I think.

Last day

Kobe went into my room and slapped me and Josie with shaving cream. I was too tired to get up so I smacked him before he got away. He left the room and me and Josie got ready for the day. Kobe was sitting on the counter and I saw him with a red mark on his face I started laughing until I hear talking outside. It was my mom with my dad. That's something rare I then remember the call with him.

D: they're coming with me and you can't do anything about it.

M: No they aren't they're perfectly fine here

D: Bullshit. I know you hit them and I know about you and Ethan. And if you don't let them leave I will get authorities involved and get lawyers that make sure you stay in prison for a while.

M: fine take them.

I ran out and hugged my dad once we pulled apart he had to go so I went back inside. Kobe said Josh left, and Josie was taking a shower.
We went to the fair that day and nothing bad happened me Kobe josh Josie and Avani just had fun and surprisingly josh didn't try anything. We all said bye and tomorrow morning was when me and Kobe we're leaving.

A/n🧸
Sorry, a lot of these were rushed cause I usually work on them when I'm tired. Also it's 10 am why tf am I awake jeez my sleep schedule is so fucked. Omg my screen Time for Wattpad is more than 24 hours for these week so far that's a problem lmao. N E ways ty for 40 reads and maybe I'll post tomorrow. Also I didn't read through sorry.

1072 words😌

edit: dobbytheestallion MAAM U FINNA HELP ME OR NOT WAKE UP UGLY. k. n e ways this bitch used to be a reader of this book and somehow we became friends 🙄 and she had so much shit to talk BUT WONT HELP ME FIX IT?2!3?3??3!! 🧍🏻‍♀️🔪 lmfao by the time ur bitchass answers this i'm prob asleep but did u want edit the chapter in the notes