53

Kaylas POV
March 4 Wednesday
5pm
__________

I woke up peacefully for the first time in years😌. Nobody tried waking me up which is great. I took a shower and I wore biker shorts with a bralette and Bape jacket. I tried looking for my phone but couldn't find it. I got scared and ran down stairs and saw all of them huddled up.

Josie: Kayla come here

I pushed through all of them and got to Josie who was surrounding her for a reason idk. She got close to my ear and put my phone in my hand.

Josie: Hector called you change his contact name dumbass and your lucky none of them saw it rang when we were all on the couch.

Hector contact name was hector😩🥴💦 btw(I cringed BYE but I need to make it that cause it's bad since she's in a relationship😞 don't judge me ma'am )

Kayla: Ion even know what happened yesterday

Josie: You fell asleep on the couch

Mar: Who's calling you?

Kayla: Um my dad

Kobe: Cap. Your doing that shit where you shove your nails into you palm when your nervous.

I didn't even notice I looked down at my hand and let go.

Kayla: Imma go to the bathroom

They all stared at me and I went up to my room. I changed his contact name to FB cause yk... fuck buddy. If I put h they would know because I get tagged with hector a lot.  I went outside my room and saw Angelica limping. I said😳

Kayla: Umm

Angelica: Shut up no this wasn't Anthony my bodies sore from us fighting

Kayla: Ohhh

We went downstairs and they all stared at me.

Kayla: Bruh what is it a routine or sum to stare at me at least once a day damn.

Kobe: Where'd you find your necklace?

Kayla: Car

Kobe: Not possible

Kayla: It very much is

Kobe: We both doubled checked like 4 times where'd you find it.

Kayla: Doesn't matter

Kobe: Kind of yes cause you've been hella sneaky turning off your location and shit you ain't slick.

Kayla: Oh well never saying

Kobe rolled his eyes and I smiled. I sat down at the table and talked to Josie cause they were making me nervous for some reason. I got a call and all their heads snapped to me. It was my dad I answered it.

Kayla: What?

Dad: Watch your attitude with me kayla.

Kayla: I don't even have one rn but okay what do you want?

Dad: Come to my house I have something for you to do

Kayla: Does it involve shooting

Dad: Yup

Kayla: Bet I'll be there in 30.

Dad: Ok hurry up

He hung up the call and I went upstairs ignoring everyone staring. I changed into skinny jeans and a wind breaker.

I went back down and got to the door until mar asked me something.