5.2

Imma put songs for fun:)^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayla's POV
June 4
8 AM
__________

Dad: oh hi Derek this is Kayla and Kobe, can you show them their rooms?

Derek: sure follow me.

He was my stepbro... this ain't Alabama NO. The dude at McDonald's was way finer tho- my bitchass should've shut up and let homeboy speak. Rip.

Derek walked in the house while me and Kobe followed behind. We walked up stairs and there was a big hall once you went up. We walked all the way towards the end. My door was all the way at the end Kobe's was across and dereks was right next to him. Next to my room was the guest room.

Derek: here's y'alls rooms if you need anything just knock on my door.

Kobe: aight thanks

Kayla: thanks

I walked into my room and DAMN. It was so nice. I went to the walk in closet. All my shoes were already organized and most of my clothes too, I guess someone helped me. I put in my AirPods and started organizing the last box of clothes that were left. I finally brought everything in from my car and finished fixing my room.

I laid on my bed and went through insta. I saw a lot of of my followers tagging someone named marianocastano. Who tf is this dude. I ignored it cause I could care less. I was still being tagged in a lot of reposts of the fight. One was edited like one of timothee chamlate(idk nor do I care abt how to spell his name:))  I opened TikTok and saw a dude on my fyp. Hes cute lol. I decided to follow him and then it said we were friends. Ooh he already follows me.

 Ooh he already follows me

Insta and TikTok: c.cessarr
Finsta: c.cheddarr
Cesar

I clicked on the insta logo on his profile and saw it said follow back I clicked it. I was starting to lurk his page till I heard a knock at my door.

Kayla: It's openn!

I yelled

Derek: Dad said come down to eat.

I heard him call him dad surprisingly it didn't bother me. Why would it bother me? I don't know, I guess I just wish he was there for me.

Kayla: Alright I'll be down in a minute.

He left and I got up and went down stairs. I saw everyone sitting at the kitchen island. I took a seat next to Kobe. We were eating Alfredo it was made by my step mom. This shit SMACKS.

_______________________________