35

Kayla POV
2 pm next day: (should I start putting dates?)
______________________

I woke up the next day to a bunch of yelling. It hasn't even been a day yet and I'm already over it I hate it here with them. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stayed in my sweats and hoodie. I went out my room and saw mostly everyone in the hang out spot in the hallway across the rest were in the rooms. I closed my door silently and quietly walked down the stairs. I got a chocolate milk and a hash brown from the fridge.( Yk the expensive ass chocolate milk in Costco that's what I'm talking abt if you don't... oh well) I turned around and saw Mar nd he smiled. I jumped cause he scared me but his smile do be giving me butterflies. I felt like I like him too much and I ain't getting over him if I keep hanging out with him. I walked fast to the stairs.

Mar: Kayla?

I ran to my room and slammed the door.

Jabez: What the fuck?! Mar what'd you do?

I heard from across the hall

Mar: Nothing!

Josie: Mar jus let it go.

I heard him hit the wall and walk away. Josie came in.

Josie: What happened?

Kayla: I was getting food and he was behind me and it scared me. Then he smiled at me and I ran away in my room and slammed the door. And when he smiled it gave me butterflies.

Josie: Awww- Wait why you mad tho.

Kayla: I'm not but I feel like I need to cut him off.

Josie: First of all we live together so how would that work. Second, why you're so happy around you you seem happier with him rather than-

I cut her off.

Kayla: Don't say it. And I could jus ignore him and only talk to him when it's actually needed.

Josie: Okay but you didn't tell me why.

I sighed

Kayla: Cause I like him a lot and I won't get over him if we're always around eachother.

Josie: Umm... while you were In the hospital he tried to kill himself. (FUCKING AUTOCORRECT PUT MILKING HIMSELF BUE🤣).

Kayla: He'll get over it eventually. Jus make sure he's never alone. Plus he's got like 20 ppl to talk to.

Josie: Okay but jus know "hIS bOYS" will get mad at you for it.

Kayla: Fine with me they can't stay mad forever . Also I'm not telling them the reason.

She nodded. I started walking towards the door.

Josie: Right now?!

Kayla: Yes tf.

Josie: Ok he's at the fitness room.

I left and she followed from a distance. The boys saw me leave my room but I acted like I didn't see them. I walked outside then I had to walked across the field. I saw mar through the window he was punching the punching bag.

Kayla: Mariano could we talk?

He nodded and came out.

Mar: What's wrong?

Kayla: we need to stop talking like not at all.

I said looking down.

Mar: W- What why.

Kayla: We Jus have to.

I looked up at him he was Already staring down at me.