7

Kaylas POV
June 5
6 pm:
____________
I looked at The caller I'd and saw it was

Ethan.

Why tf is he calling me. I answered the phone anyways.

K: What.

I asked annoyed.

E: Who is that boy on your spam.

K: Someone that doesn't concern you.

E: WHO IS IT

K: shut the fuck up damn. that's my step brother, and how the hell did you see that?

E: my fans. Quit talking like that too or your gonna regret it

K: nosey ass 12 year olds hop off my dick damn we ain't together.

E: no I love you

K: you got paid to stay with my ass, your words not mine.

E: stop it's not true and where are you your mom said you moved out

K: It's none of your concern anymore ( lol me typing this cause i'm listening to jhene)

E: yes it is

K: don't call me that and no it isn't.

E: what ever I do what I want and we will be together once I find you.

He hung up after he said that. I'm scared not gonna lie, he's done a lot. He punched me after he found out I liked a boys comment that said "🥵🥵" he also locked me in his room for a day when I told him I don't love him as a joke. I hate that I still love him. I was hurt and I was sad. I was about to start crying until I heard someone knock.

Kayla: Yeah?

Kobe: We gotta eat

Kayla: alright I'll be down.

He left and I went downstairs and I saw zelani Derek and Kobe.

Zelani: Hey I made pizza.

Kayla: Thanks it looks good.

Zelani: Thank you but excuse me I have to make a couple calls for work.

She left and went upstairs to her room ig. Kobe sat next to me and Derek was around the corner of the island.

| |
Derek | |
——————-
Kobe Kayla

I didn't really feel like eating. I just sat there and started at it. I took a couple of bites but after 5 minutes of just staring at it and zoning out I heard Kobe saying my name and tapping my shoulder.

Kobe: You straight? you've been off ever since you got out your room.

Kayla:Yeah I'm just missing Josie you know. I gave him a tight lipped smile.

I couldn't tell him about Ethan cause it would make it worse. I wanted to get high rn.

Kayla: imma go sleep goodnight.