43

Kayla POV
7 hours later:
__________________

I woke up in this bigass bright room. All my friends were in chairs in front of me. I was in a chair next to mattia, Alejandro, and Kairi Standing. Along with

Alessya??

Kayla: My Head hurts like a bitch.

Mattia: Look Whos up

They all looked at me with bright red eyes.

I looked down I was only in my bralette and spandex.

Kayla: Wheres my clothes?

Mattia: Ion know

Kayla: Who took it off?

Alejandro: Quit asking questions.

Kayla: Why not I'm curious? Jus like you monkey head ass bitch. Yo ears big for no damn reason so you could at least listen to my questions.

He slapped me my mouth bled and I spat it out.

Alejandro: Why'd we listen to Angelica?

Kairi: Now when we rape her she gonna be annoying.

Kayla: Hol on what she say?

Alessya laughed.

Alessya: Oh hunny these three boys were gonna rape you but ur little friend said wait until you're conscious so you suffer more.

I looked at Angelica and winked at her I knew what she was doing. All of my group looked mad at her clearly they think we the eachother.

Mattia: Now that ur awake let the show begin.

They untied me and grabbed my arms.

Kayla: Papi wait

I whined. Ik he would listen cause of what I called him.

Mattia: Yes mamas?

Kayla: Can I say sum to my friends before you fuck me.

Mattia: only one baby.

I smirked and they followed behind. I walked up to Lucas and reached near his dick he always carried a gun. He looked confused. He whispered in my ear.

Lucas: It fell look I'm sitting on it

I saw it and grabbed it I turned back to the three boys and the hoe. I aimed the gun at them.

Kayla: Back up right now.

They backed up as I went closer to them. They stopped and pulled out a gun each of them.

Kayla: Pull the trigger.

Kairi and Alejandro hands were shaking. I put my foot up and kicked it both out there hands. Mattia stared at me me with his cold eyes the gun on my forhead.

Kayla: Cmon lets fuck first then you could kill me.

I looked at his pants and he was hard. He grabbed my arm and took me to a room with a big window. They could all see me. Before he closed the door Angelica yelled.

Angelica: IM SORRY!

Kayla: DONT BE!

Mattia took the gun out my hands and threw it in the room corner. Mattia pulled me to a bed and tied my arms together with a thin rope. The door opened again revealing a smirking alessya. He rolled his eyes and stomped towards her slamming the door closed leaving me alone.