45

Kayla POV
        Monday 5am:
______________

I woke up cause I had a nightmare that the whole house exploded and they all died except me. I went to my bathroom. I washed my face and then it was hard to breathe. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. I saw a reflection of Ethan chocking my neck and giving me a pouty face. I turned to the side and saw nothing. I'm tough most of the time but ion fw demons. I want to rip those pouting lips off of his face .(how will he get a kith kith😩🙀... yeah) 

Ethan: I said I'll never let you forget about me didn't I

I ran out my room. Btw I was wearing a bright blue kappa hoodie with booty shorts. I ran back in for my phone. I then ran back out and crashed into mar and landed on my butt. He laughed and looked at me confused.

Mar: What are you running from

Kayla: Uhh nun

Mar: That hoodie looks good on you

He smiled

Kayla: Thanks

Mar: Yk that's mine right?

Kayla: Nope but idc I'm still wearing it.

He laughed and went to the game room I went downstairs and saw all the girls sitting in a circle.

Kayla: Are y'all spawning demons or sum cause I will beat your ass

Lauren: We're playing truth or dare cause no one could sleep that's why all the boys are up.
Why are you up?

Kayla: Something weird happened soo

Josie: Play

Kayla: We play this all the time but Aight

Angelica: Kayla truth or dare

Kayla: Truth

Angelica: Do you think any of the boys are cute?

Kayla: All of them are but their not my type

Abby: Except mar!

Josie: Abby hush they finna hear us.

We went in a circle.

Taty: I'm boredddd

We all agreed

Lauren: Lets play red door yellow door green door. (Y'all pls never try this that shit scared me for a whole ass month still haunts me doe Basically you lay on someone's lap... yk what search it up I could give u a story time if you want that shit was interesting)

I layed on Lauren's lap.

Kayla: Bitch imma come back and haunt all of ur asses.

We started saying the color door shit then I said I saw red and Lauren slapped me. I sat up and saw a black figure with red eyes on the couch.

Kayla: AHHH

Dev: Shh the boys will kill us if they find out we spawned demons in this bitch. Now we all have to do it.

They all did it and I was crying.

Lauren: Girl why are you crying?