57

Kaylas POV
June 4 Thursday 5pm
________________

I woke up to my alarm I turned it off and got up. My left arm and right thigh are fucking dying. I put on leggings and a hoodie. I put a penny over my hickeys and they faded away.

My eyes were red when I looked in the mirror and my eye bags got worse. I drank a chocolate milk out from my mini fridge. I sat on my bed until someone knocked.

Kayla: What?

Kobe: Lets go your sitting in the front with me.

I nodded and followed behind him I was still walking weird. We got to the van. The divider thing was broken so they could see me and kobe.

Kobe: Did you eat?

I nodded and looked at my shoes. I haven't ate in a while but I jus wasn't hungry I started feeling like this since that day at school when I slept the whole day.

Kobe: When?

Kayla: Ion know like when you guys were in Vegas or the day you came back.

Kobe: Kayla That's more than 2 days

I Shrugged. he sighed. The car ride was so quiet there was no music or talking. we got to the ware house thing and went inside.

Dad: This is Leah she'll be training and helping you guys today.

She looked around her 30s and looked pretty fit.

Leah: Okay let's check how you guys are shooting.

We got to the shooting spot and we all put on headphones.

Leah: Boys go first

All the boys went then it was the girls turn. They all had good aim.

Leah: Okay kayla let me see you shoot with your right arm.

I shot the middle of the target

Leah: Now your left.

I switched my gun to my left hand. I aimed it up but my arm kept shaking.

Abby: Since when did your hand shake Kayla?

Kayla: Idk

I shot and missed it.

Leah: Well that was um...

Kayla: Bad Ik

I sat down with the others behind. This felt like a school I hate it here. She kept talking but I was leaning on my palm falling asleep.

Dad: Kayla!

Kayla: Huh what?

Dad: Pay attention don't sleep. I don't care if your the best fighter in here you're paying attention.

Kayla: I literally never said that. Am I not allowed to be tired?

Leah: Best fighter huh? Kayla come up here and fight Josie.

She grabbed my right hand and pulled me up to the mat. Everyone sat and watched.

Kayla: I'm not fighting her

Josie just looked at me and her.

Leah: Why not?

Kayla: Cause ion feel like it.

She pushed Josie on the floor I laughed.

Leah: Is that funny to you?

Kayla: Yes why else did you think I laugh.