58

Kaylas POV
June 5 friday 2pm
_______________

I woke up to Angelica pouring water on me.

Kayla: Yes bitch?

Angelica: Get up we're getting our nails done

Kayla: Do I have too?

Angelica: Yes. Also you passed out for like 10 hours

She dragged me out of bed. My body does not hurt that much anymore. I did my hygiene and put on. I noticed I had stitches on my cuts.

I went to Josie room she was on her bed

Josie: Hii

Kayla: Hii are you still disappointed in me

Josie: Yeah but I'm not mad at you we all make mistakes. On the other hand the boys...

Kayla: It's fine

Josie: What color are you getting?

Kayla: Lilac

She nodded. The rest of the girls came in the room. We all went down stairs. The boys were all on the couch.

Kobe: Kayla you better eat it's almost been a week.

Josie looked at me.

Josie: What?

I gave her a tight lipped smile she dragged me to the kitchen.

Josie: Are you okay Kayla? The last time you didn't eat was when you broke up with Ethan and the first time he cheated on you.

I didn't even notice that about myself. I tilted my head back to not cry. Josie pulled me in for a hug. After a little time passed I pulled away.

Josie: Lets go.

We went to the van and went to the mall. We each got the nail techs we always get. We all sat down next to eachother.

NT: What color did your bf choose for you this time.

All the girls heard and stopped talking. I tried my best to not cry. Mar would always get happy when I asked him and showed him it.

Abby: Uh they broke up

NT: Oh my. I'm so srry Kayla

I nodded.

Kayla: I'll get lilac

We got our nails done and went to the food court. We got chic fil a and we all sat down. I was only drinking soda.