11

THIS IS A REALLY RUSHED CHAPTER SORRYYYY

Kayla Pov
One week later :
_____________

During the week the group came over a lot. Me and the girls got close so did me me Derek mike and vallyk. I think the boys are starting to get suspicious cause they would try to touch me or sum and I would flinch or jump. Also my wrist still has scars I think vallyk saw it yesterday cause he was staring until I saw and covered it immediately. He then looked at me with sad eyes. Today was the day I was gonna tell them. We were close enough and I trusted them. Honestly I'm just hoping they're truly good people and use shit against me if we stop being friends. We called everyone over and said we need to tell them something. The bell then rung. Me kobe and derek went to the door. When we opened it we saw the group.

Vallyk: What did yall need to tell us.

Kayla: *sigh* just come in and sit.

Everyone: Aight

Kayla: so ima tell yall everything about me.

Jabez: Ion wanna hear no storyyyy.

The girls and my brothers shot a look at him and I just rolled my eyes.

Kayla: then leave damn.

Jabez: Nah Ill enjoy this storytime.

Kayla: So before I moved here I was abused by my mom and random man whores she brang home. I almost got raped by one of them. My mom hated me and Kobe and wanted us dead and forced us to take care of the house like we're maids. Alot of girls didnt like me for some reason which is why I got in fights. My longest relationship was with my most recent ex, Ethan Fair we're together for 1 year. He abused me, manipulated me, gave me trust issues, and cheated on me. He never loved me and i found out he was jus being paid from my mom to be with me and hurt me I found out when I got home from a fight. I also moved here cause I was tired both mentally and physically of that place, the people, everything abt it. When I moved here Ethan started calling me saying well be together, he loves me. Then I told him leave me alone and shit but he kept bugging me and said hes gonna find me and we finna be together. You probably noticed my wrist I tried to end it but my brothers caught me which is fucking embarrassing anyways that wasnt my first time tho i did it a while ago before i moved here. Kobe and I always kept in contact with my dad. When my mom and him divorced we were young and chose our mom in court cause she wasnt really addicted to drugs at the time and we did not know what we were getting our selves into.  And that's it I guess also Ethan drugged and raped me. Also if you tell anyone I literally will kill you or myself cause everyone gonna think I'm soft or some shit, blackmail me, or feel sorry for me and i ain't need none of that bullshit. The reason i'm saying this is cause i know i can be aggressive and rude as shit sometimes but i guess that's why i have an attitude so yeah...

(if i forgot sum lmk) (edit: i hate this story😩)

Kobe: Ethan what?

Shit. I forgot I didnt tell him.

Kayla: Umm he raped me.

Kobe: and you didnt tell me?

Kayla: no. You wouldve killed him.

Kobe: Ok? He raped you.

Kayla: But I love him.

Did just say that. I'm a dumbass but we been knew so whatever. Kobe left looking pissed and his fists clenched. I looked down at my hands I was bleeding. Whenever im nervous or scared I put my hands in kinda like a fist form and dig my nails into my skin. I put my sleeves over my hands.

Mar: you still love him.

Kayla: Yeah i guess I only have feelings for him.

His eyes seemed red after I said that he went upstairs to the bathroom I think. I cant let him know I like him. I looked around at everyone else. They were all crying except Derek he was just staring at the floor. Currently regret all that, watch me never open up again. When she can do one and done in opening up but not for relationships😩

Kayla: Are yall forreal right now.

They all looked up at me.

Kayla: quit crying and come here

We all had a group hug. Sometimes I like affection sometimes no... depends on the person and how i'm feeling i guess. When we all let go we decided we should go somewhere.

Lauren and Dev: LETS GO SHOPPING!

Jabez: SHUT THE FUCK UP yall sound like mice.

Lauren slapped his face and he shut up holding his cheek and froze while everyone else laughed.

Kayla: alright bet.

Suddenly Mar came down.

Mar: I gotta go bye.

He said bluntly speed walking to the door.

Samy: Bye.

Mike and Kevin: Ayy we aint dressed up for the mall. No cute girls gonna want a bum looking boy.

Kayla: sounds like a you problem.

Derek: just use my clothes.

Lauren and Dev: Us too girl.

Kayla: ughh fine go look in my closet

they screamed and everyone went upstairs. Boys in dereks room. The girls in mine. I went to Kobe's room.

Kayla: bro Im sorry but you cant change the past.

Kobe: i guess but i couldn't protect you.

Kayla: Its fine kobe you dont always have to blame yourself if some happens to me.

Kobe agreed we talked for 2 more min and I got out and changed in my bathroom the girls were still in my closet. (ill put the outfit in the next chapter youll find out why) I finished changing and waited in the living room on my phone.

a/n:

I got my phone taken away apparently my parents are gonna take it at 11 every night:/ bullshit. Im on my computer and dont know how to work wattpad and ion have photos on here. I cant write much cause my sisters could hear me typing and like I said no one can know i have this. My braces still hurt like a bitch. Not read through like always lmk if you dont understand sum ill reply asap. My secret phone they dont know about is hard to type ill try to get my other secret phone later. 5 am GOOD NIGHT. ty for 250 reads :)).

1100 words damn

edit: YALL I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT AGAIN. anyways this the last chapter i'm editing every chapter after this is unedited and fucking cringey </3 7:30 am goodnight 😴