One|enO

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"ELIZABETH!" I hear my brother yell in my ear. I opened my eyes to see him standing right above me, making me jump.

"Asshole" I muttered grabbing a pillow from beside me and smacking him over the head with it.

"Hey! Rude," he exclaimed while I just laughed, "Go get ready, our flight leaves soon."

"Awesome," I smiled and got up and made my way to the bathroom. I showered and changed into a t-shirt and shorts with red converse.

I ran my fingers through my middle back length light brown hair. I could drop dead right now. No question just, boom dead.

"Eliz, you done? We gotta go." Mitch asked knocking on the door. I sighed.

"Yeah!" I said opening the door, "Lets go!"

-

We sat in the car, the radio playing unnoticed in the background. "Mitch.." I whispered, "What if I-"

"Please don't start Eliz. I don't like thinking of this." Mitch whispered turning towards me, his eyes soft.

"Sorry.." I whispered and looked out the window of the car.

The only thing that was somewhat good about the whole thing was we got first class seats on the plane. Mainly because I shouldn't be on a plane, because this sickness I have, Savination, messes with my breathing ability, along with a lot of things of course.

"Elizabeth lets go." Mitch said happily. I nodded and opened my car door and started grabbing my bags.

-

"Come on, come on, come on!" Mitch said over and over like a child when the plane landed. I laughed and ran after him as we go into the airport.

"Biggums!" A voice rang out, a voice I haven't heard in person in a long time. I watched Mitch and Jerome bro hug happily. "Man, where you been?" Jerome asked.

"We had a family matter" Mitch said as cover, "How have you been?"

"Great man. Everyone's waiting at the house, they may or may not ask you about licking toilets.." Jerome laughed lightly.

"Wow Jerome," Mitch laughed, "You haven't changed one bit."

"Nope!" Jerome said popping the P, "Let's go biggums!"

"Am I just not here?" I asked, laughing lightly.

"No way.." Jerome said whipping around and starring at me. "Bethy!" Jerome basically yelled before picking me up and spinning me around.

"Jerome!" I mimicked, getting weird looks from people, not that I really care.

"Mitch, you didn't tell me Bethy was coming!" Jerome exclaimed putting me down. I shot a confused look at Mitch.

"Uh.. oops?" He shrugged. I rolled my eyes at the stupidity that goes throughout my family.

"Well, glad your here Bethy!" Jerome asked grabbing one of my bags and walking, Mitch walking beside me, making me in the middle. "What have you been doing?"

Mitch automatically shot me a look that said 'watch what you say.' Mitch and I, plus my family of course, have kept everything a secret, so far.

"Nothing really. Kinda boring lately, all the family stuff that's been going on." I shrugged.

"Well, once you meet the guys, you will never be bored again!" He yelled happily with a big smile. Mitch and I laughed and continued to follow him.

_____

Hello! My name is Lynsey and this is my first fanfic on this account! I hope you guys enjoyed, please leave me some feedback! Bai!

-Z

-edited by brianna-