Thirty-Eight|thgiE-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

~Song 18 Years~Daughtry or Say Something by A Great Big World~

Elizabeth's POV

Mitch was standing to the side while Jerome was by my side. Two hours ago everyone who wasn't family had to leave. Mitch told them Jerome needed to stay, and they let him.

I watched as my heart rate slowly started to decrease. Jerome jumped up to push the button but I grabbed his hand, he looked me his eyes filled with tears, "There isn't a point Jerome" I whispered, "all that will happen is they will take me away instead of me spending my moments with you and Mitch" I croaked, "there is no point anymore" I whispered.

He sighed while Mitch came over to my side, "please, fight it, please please I need you" Mitch said looking at the rate on the screen and back to me, "I will make the stupidest choices without you, I need you, I need you to point me in the right direction, don't leave me alone" he whispered tears rolling down his face.

I felt my eyes well up, I squeezed his hand, "you've made stupid choices while I'm here. You know what I would want you to do.." I said, my voice low though I was speaking normally, "but now your free. You can do what you want, go where you want, you can do anything, you don't have to worry on about your little sister anymore"

He smiled, "I love you Elizabeth" he said kissing my forehead, "I love you so much"

"I love you too Mitchell" I smiled, he laughed that sad little laugh and went to the side while Jerome took his place, "hi" I whispered with a small smile.

He laughed lightly, "hi" he sniffled.

"Jerome promise me something?" I asked, "you will move on. You'll make videos, you'll find a beautiful girl, and you'll love her all the same. Promise me you won't stare at the past forever. Please"

His eyes glossed over, he nodded, "I promise" he whispered.

"Everything will be okay in the end" I promised, he smiled knowing he had said that before.

"But it's not okay" he whispered his voice cracking.

"Then it's not the end" I smiled, "but you wanna know something? I'm okay. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. But I'm okay, everything is okay." He smiled and kissed the back of my hand that was still clutched in his.

He looked away for a moment, starring at the monitor which was getting slower then back to me, "please no don't leave yet.." he whispered, his hand on the right side of my face, "please"

I felt my body slowly shut itself down, I couldn't move any longer, my waist down completely lost feeling. "I love you Jerome" I whispered.

"I love you too" he whispered the gloss over his eyes finally breaking as tears streamed down his face. I looked into his eyes not being able to look anywhere else.

We both stared at each other, I started losing myself in his eyes as I felt the world completely stop and myself fade away.

3rd Person POV

As the line went flat and Elizabeth hung in the balance. Out of the world, just like that, she was gone.

Jerome stared at her as the straight beep filled his ears, "Elizabeth?" He whispered, "Elizabeth!" He screamed.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth wake up! Please wake up!" He screamed standing up, "Elizabeth!" Mitch ran over and held Jerome backwards.

"She's gone Jerome" he whispered, muffled with tears that fell from his own eyes, "she's gone..." he whispered again.

Doctors came in and pronounced that she was officially dead. Her death date on December 11th 2014 at 4:27 AM. Jerome stood there still with Mitch holding him back even though he wasn't trying to go anywhere.

Both boys watched as the sheet was pulled over Elizabeth's almost sleeping form. They both longed for the sudden movement, that maybe her chest would rise and fall once more, but it never happened.

They were told they could go, they both stumbled into the waiting room, their friends stood up. "She's gone?" Zoey asked towards Mitch, he looked up and nodded before being enclosed in Zoey's arms.

Adam hugged Jerome while Ian and Tess cried together, Jason and Desiree the same. "She's really gone" Adam whispered.

In all their minds there was a hope. A sense that she would be cured and they would all be okay. Jason was the only one who had some kind of grip that she was dying.

Elizabeth had that grip the whole time. She knew what was happening, she knew she was a goner. She found her own death as no surprise.

There was nothing anyone could've done, all they could do was hold on and press rewind over and over. All they could do was Stop and Stare.

_____

sorry doods but she es dead.

One short chapter, a song chapter, and an epilogue thing are after this! So please do stick around! This however is where you can stop if you want, nothing super important but some cute things! Would love to see you guys still reading though! Bye'

-REL