Thirteen|neetrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Jerome's POV

"There they are!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she ran ahead of me towards her Mitch and the others.

Mitch laughed, "we're going to hang out for a while, you coming?"

Elizabeth made that face, the 'I don't wanna go' face. "I think Bethy and I might head home" I suggested, Elizabeth smiled at me and nodded.

"El-"

"Mitch, they will be fine! Let's go!" Adam exclaimed pulling Mitch along before he could say anything.

"Well Adam is a lifesaver" Beth laughed lightly.

"Sure is, wanna get going?" I asked, she nodded and followed me out of the park to my car.

We got in and I turned on the radio, seeing it was about 6:40 in the process. "You wanna go do something? Just the two of us?" I asked her, she smiled.

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know.. could go down to the beach" I shrugged.

"Eh...." she said leaning back in her seat, "is there a lake around?"

"What's the difference between a beach and a lake?" I asked laughing, she shrugged. "well there is the one in the park-"

"Let's go!"

-

"And we are here" I said as we came up to the lake which was completely deserted. A little dock went out a little ways as well as a major amount of trees around.

She got out and I followed as she kicked off her shoes and put her feet in the water. I did the same. "Holy dicks it's cold!" I exclaimed jumping out of the water.

"Jerome!" Elizabeth slapped my arm.

"What? It's cold!" I defended, she laughed and grabbed my arm and started pulling on it, "no no no no no"

She then slipped off my arm and fell back into the water. I burst out laughing at her sitting the water with that face of pure 'what just happened'

"Oh shut up" she mutter splashing me with water.

"Hey not cool" I said still having a laugh attack. She finally started laughing with me. She got up out of the water and sat down on the shore.

I sat down with her. "You know, we haven't really hung out one on one for a long time..." she mentioned.

"Ten years.." I trailed off, we both went silent. I watched her shiver, I took of my jacket and quickly dropped it over her shoulders and put my arm around her. Her head fell onto my shoulder.

"You know my brother would not approve of this" she noted, I nodded.

"I know. But we aren't dating, so in reality I'm not breaking any rules" I stated.

"So I come with rules now?" She chuckled, I sighed.

"I didn't mean it like that.. Mitch is just so-"

"Overprotective, I know. I was with him for ten years before this" she laughed lightly.

"He was this overprotective of you in the ten years to any guy?" I asked, not too surprised. I mean, I'm his best friend and he doesn't trust me.

"Something like that.." She said lightly.

I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again. I'm just gonna not worry about it. "We should get you home before your brother" I said, she nodded. I got up and held out my hand, she smiled and took it, and didn't let go of it until we got to the car.
________

Awe. Ship names anyone??

-REL