Thirty-Nine|eniN-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Song; Life After You by Daughtry

Jerome's POV

The days just dragged on for a week, a week of me starring at the ceiling. Mitch left with Zoey to talk to his parents the day after she died, to go home. Like he had said.

His life was set, he knew what he was going to do. Me? I didn't have a clue.. I always thought, that maybe they would get a cure last minute, or maybe it was all just a false reading.

I know it's stupid. My girlfriend was dying and I was trying to live in a damn romance novel. She was dying and I didn't do shit. I'm still not doing anything.

I guess somethings never change.

I still remember everything like it was day yesterday. Its burned into my mind, I don't know why.

"Jerome" I heard a knock at my door, "open up bud, Mitch just got back"

I smiled slightly and got up. My legs weak under me, I opened the door to see Adam. He smiled at me slightly.

I walked downstairs being engulfed in a hug by Mitch. "Hey bud" he said sadly, I smiled at him before we sat down to discuss everything about her service.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The funeral wasn't what any of us wanted really, it was the last thing on my mind. We all had to speak, which sucked cause I had to speak about my dead girlfriend.

3rd Person POV kinda?

One by one the people she lived with went up to the stand to speak about the girl with a thousand names.

"Eliz was a wonderful sister to me"

"Iza was there for everyone"

"Eliza was so kind"

"Sleeping Beauty was really funny.."

"Beth was the girl who knew the future"

"Bethy... Bethy wasn't anything less than amazing"

Adam played the short videos he had took of Elizabeth. Everyone a laughing, crying, mess at the end of them.

Elizabeth was the girl who didn't fight for her life. She just lived it.

____

Yeh..

-REL