Sixteen|neetxiS

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"What's up?" I asked running into the game room where him, Adam, and Jason were. It's where they do live streams and that kind of thing.

"Well, Mitch told us you were coming to Minecon with us" Adam started, "and you have to be introduced so.. we thought maybe you would want to do a Cops and Robbers with the team" he explained.

"Sure! Record in an hour?" I asked.

"Yeah, no problem" Jason said from his computer where he was live streaming.

"Hi Jason's stream!" I screamed, he laughed.

"The stream wants to know who are..." Jason said turning to me.

"Well they must wait! Muahah" I yelled and ran out the room leaving the guys laughing.

-
"Hey guys what's going on! It's Sky here with, The Sundee, the Bajan, the bacca, the space thing, the deadlox, and.. Iza!"

"Her name is Beth!" Jason exclaimed.

"No! It's Bethy!"

"Adam!" Adam yelled jumping around, "Adam! Yeah! Adam!"

"Eliz!"

"It is Iza, thank you"

"Naw doooood, Sleeping Beauty to the dome!"

"My name is Carl dang it!" I exclaimed. It went quiet before everyone burst out laughing, "naw but really my name is-"

"Sleeping Beauty!"

"Elizabeth..." I said, "or the girl with a thousand names"

"And begin!"

-(I just thought I would add that in there cause I find it funny that she has so many names)

"Ready to go?" Jerome asked as I walked down the stairs, it was nothing fancy according to him, so I was just in jeans and a T-shirt.

"Yep" I smiled and followed him to the door, I saw Mitch watching us walk out looking kinda agitated. I ignored him and followed Jerome to his car.

I slid inside as he turned on the radio at a low volume and started to pull out of the drive. "So where do you wanna go?" He asked getting onto the street.

"Umm, Olive Garden or Logans" I shrugged, he nodded.

"Logan's okay with you?" He asked, I nodded and smiled. We sat in an okay silence until we got to Logan's.

"Ready m'lady" he asked, I laughed at his cheesyness.

"Sure am" I said, he laughed.

"Had to break the mood huh?" He asked getting out then opening my side door.

"Yeah. I deed dat" I smiled mocking most of videos, he laughed and we walked towards the building that held food.

_____

-REL