Twenty-Five|eviF-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

{Next Day}

Elizabeth's POV

Ian and his girlfriend, whom I didn't know about until now..., and Jason and his not girly friend left an hour ago.

They wanted to go ahead and start on the hours of driving me had ahead of us. No one complained though, not with me around them.

We, being Adam, Mitch, Jerome, Ty, and I were still at the house. Why? I have no clue.

"Elizabeth!" Someone yelled, I turned to see Mitch staring at me, "come on, let's go"

"Finally" I muttered and followed him outside, sliding into the back by myself while Mitch and Jerome sat upfront.

I set my head back and fell asleep listening to them talk about video projects and someone named 'Terry-o'

-

"Elizabeth? Elizabeth!" Someone yelled, I groaned while Mitch laughed.

"Come on, we're at Logan's" he smiled, I groaned and got up following them into the restaurant.

We all sat down with Adam and Ty. We ordered soon since it wasn't to crowded. Ty, who sat across from me, sent me a look when I ordered a salad.

I didn't want anything else, I wouldn't eat it and it would be a waste.

I looked down, not even wanting to look at Mitch or Adam who no doubt had the same look. "You okay Bethy?" Jerome asked from the seat next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled and waited for the food to come back out. Once it got there we all ate, it took about half the salad and I didn't want anymore.

I wasn't hungry, end of story.

Constant glares from Mitch and Ty told me other wise. In the end I ate the stupid salad and felt sick afterwards.

Dear Savination, I hate you.

-

"We are here!" Jerome said opening his car door, I laughed.

"It's your catchphrase again!" I smiled, he laughed an shook his head getting out, while I did the same.

We grabbed our bags then walked inside. Ian and Jason already checked in, so we just went on up.

"So when does Minecon start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" Ty answered, I nodded while Adam knocked on the door.

"Ian it's us" Adam said before the door swung open.

"Finally, we've been here for two hours" Ian said holding the door open for the rest of us.

"We stopped and ate" Mitch explained, Ian nodded. Jerome fell onto the couch yelling something into the cushion and squirming around.

"Having fun there?" I asked laughed, he smiled and nodded.

"Very much so" he said still squirming until he fell on the floor muttering an 'ow' making us all laugh.

"Strange strange bacca" Mitch said shaking his head. The guys started talking so I left the room going into the connected room beside them.

I walked in to see two girls having a laugh attack, a girl with brown hair and another with dark purple dyed hair.

The purple girl {lol} saw me and stopped laughing, "hi!" She said, the other girl turned around and I recognized her as Desiree.

"Hello" I smiled.

"It's Elizabeth right?" Desiree asked, "Jerome's little sister"

I smiled and laughed lightly, "Elizabeth yes, Jerome's girlfriend Mitch's little sister"

"Oh!" She laughed, "oops" she shrugged I smiled and shrugged.

"Okay so your Ian's girlfriend right?" I said slowly, she nodded, "and your Jason's not girly friend Desiree"

"That's right" Desiree smiled.

"My names Tessa by the way" Ian's girlfriend smiled, "Tess for short"

"Well I'm Elizabeth, If you didn't already know" I shrugged, she smiled.

"So, tell us about yourself" Desiree said randomly after a silence.

"Well, not much to tell there.."

_____

So hai! Okay so I'm really curious... how do you guys think Jerome will find out about Elizabeth??? Don't worry this is totally not me having writers block and no idea how to make him find out! Pshhhhh what! Well, bye!

-REL