Twenty-Eight|thgiE-ytnewT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

"Elizabeth?" I heard a voice say, I didn't say anything, tears streamed down my face as Jerome appeared in the doorway.

"Elizabeth what happened?" He asked sitting on the bed next to me. He put his arms around me while I buried my head in his chest.

"Your f-ans Jer-o-me" I cried hiccuping. I felt him tense, "they h-a-te m-e, they said-"

"Don't listen to them Elizabeth" he said slowly, "they're just jealous of you.. your beautiful, and kind, and adorable" he listed, "and I love you"

I smiled as I felt him kiss the top of my head. He started humming and didn't stop until I had stopped crying.

I looked at him, he smiled sadly at me. "Do your catchphrase, for me" he said-asked, I smiled and giggled lightly, he smiled, "there it is" he said and kissed my nose.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked, I nodded and moved over to face the TV while he grabbed the remote and ordered 'Into The Woods' since we never got to see it.

Jerome scooted over and sat next to me, I snuggled into his side while we watched the movie. I yawned and closed my eyes, he kissed the top of my head and said, "I love you" before I fell asleep curled up beside him.

Mitch's POV

"Jerome?" I asked walking into the hotel room with the guys, and girl, behind me.

"There in here Mitch" Tess whisper yelled. I walked into the other room to see my little sister and Jerome sleeping, together..

"Wh-" Ian smacked my arm before I could say anything else.

"They aren't doing anything, they just fell asleep watching a movie" Ian said motioning to the TV where it was showing the credits.

I nodded, he wasn't lying. I saw the name 'Johnny Depp' come on screen and knew it was a movie Elizabeth would watch.

"So.. I just.. let them-"

"Stop being so over protective, they are fine" Tess said, I sighed and walked out of the room.

-

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up with my head on Jerome's shoulder. I smiled and slowly got up, trying not to wake him but failing. He opened his eyes, looked at me and smiled.

"Morning" he said tiredly, I laughed and walked across the room to where my suitcase was. I grabbed some clothes and stood up before I felt two arms wrap around my body.

"Are you okay?" Jerome asked.

I sighed, "yeah, I'm alright. Don't worry about me" I smiled, his arms dropped.

"Okay. If something else happens-"

"I'll tell you Jerome, I promise" I smiled and kissed his cheek, he smiled and walked into the room he was supposed to sleep in while I went into the bathroom.

I'll tell him, just like I've told him everything else.

I shook my head and changed quickly before walking into the room to see Adam and Ian sitting on the couch, Jerome in that little kitchen area making coffee, and Mitch fast asleep on the floor. I laughed, "Mitch?" I asked, he groaned but didn't move, "miiiitttttcccchhh" I said poking him with my toe.

"What do you want Tori?"

"Who's Tori?" I laughed, he shook his head and opened his eyes.

"I meant Elizabeth" he said sitting up to face me, "sorry"

I laughed and shook my head at him before grabbing my phone and sticking it in my pocket. The girls and I were going with the guys last I heard.

This will be fun..
____

-REL