Four|ruoF

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and groggily got ready for the day before going downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Mitch sitting down and talking with Jerome. "Mornin Merome," I smiled and opened the fridge grabbing the milk.

"Morning Bethy."

"Morning," Mitch said planting a kiss on the top of my head. I smiled and made my cereal, sitting next to Jerome and started eating it.

"We should do something today." Jerome suggested, a mouth full of cereal.

"We could go to the beach?" Mitch suggested. I nodded vigorously and he laughed. "Beach it is"

-

"Going to the beach! Going to the beach! La la la la la!" I sang as I skipped circles around my brother.

"Oi! Bethy! Stop it!" Jerome exclaimedm Adam, Mitch and I laughed while I stopped and walked normally next to Mitch.

As soon as we got to the beach and our feet hit sand, Jerome stole Adam's sandals. "Ow! Jerome! Ow! Give them back! Hot sand, hot sand" Adam yelled running after Jerome.

I laughed and walked past Mitch who was putting down all of our stuff. I walked down and put my feet in the water. I let the tide roll up on my feet and move the sand under me. It felt weird, but in a good way.

I saw a couple or two being all lovey. I laughed lightly. I'll never get that joy, I probably won't live that long.

There's a lot I won't do really, get married, have a kid, die normally. So many things are getting ripped from my hands. While I'm being ripped from those who love me hands.

It makes me think I should tell them, so it doesn't just happen without a warning. I don't want to be the girl who could break, though. I don't want to be treated like I'm dying, I want to live a full life. With all the joys and pains.

"Hey Eliz- hey what's wrong?" Mitch asked coming behind me, "why are you crying"

"I'm just thinking," I laughed sadly wiping my eyes, "Mitch what are-"

"Elizabeth I don't want to talk about this." Mitch sighed.

"Mitch if we don't ever talk about it, then we will never talk about cause I'll be dead-"

"Stop. I don't want to think of my baby sister dying. I love you and I don't like the thought of you being gone. We will talk about it, at some time" he said pulling me into a hug. "The time just isn't now. Okay?"

"Okay" I whispered. He kissed the top of my head and pulled away. His eyes were red and watery so he dove underwater quickly before surfacing and running off to get Adam's sandal back from Jerome.

I laughed and watched them run around like fools. "Bethy! Catch!" Jerome yelled frisbee throwing one sandal my way. I caught it some how and held it over my head.

"Oh Adam!" I yelled, he looked at me and glared. "Come and get it!" I taunted.

"Iza give me my sandal, please" he said walking closer to me.

Once his feet hit the water I ran down the shore line.

I heard splashing behind me and knew Adam was gaining on me. "Jerome!" I yelled then threw the sandal to him. Jerome caught it while Mitch said 'ooh kill em' over and over again.

I felt myself get picked up and thrown over someone shoulder. I pounded on Adam's back. "Put me down Adam!" I demanded. He just laughed and dropped me in the water.

I surfaced and splashed Adam. Thus started the splash war between the four of us.

The Joys.
_______

Thoughts?

-Z

-edited by brianna-