Thirty-Six|xiS-ytrihT

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I heard the door open and turned around from my place on the couch. In walked Mitch with a girl under his arm and a duffle bag slung over his other shoulder.

The girl had long dark brown hair, faded blue eyes and looked rather scared. "what's going on?" I asked confused, Mitch smiled sadly.

"This is Zoey.. she's the girl I uh.. told you about last night" he explained sadly, I nodded.

"I'm Elizabeth, Mitch's little sister" I smiled, she smiled back, "what happened?" I asked.

"I went with her to uh.. tell her parents.. and uh... they kicked her out" Mitch explained.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" I smiled sadly, "she staying here?" I asked, Mitch nodded before walking upstairs. I smiled, he was doing good. Er well, he was doing better than most people.

I walked into the kitchen where Jerome was with his head in his hands, "what's wrong wit chu?" I asked, he looked up at me.

"I failed you, you told me not to let Mitch do anything, and he got a girl pregnant" he muttered. I sighed.

"It's okay Jerome, idiots do what idiots do" I smiled, he smiled and kissed my cheek, "I love you Jerome"

"Love you too Elizabeth" he laughed.

~~~

"morning Eliza" Tess said happily from her seat next to Zoey, I smiled.

"Morning Tess, Mornin Zoey" I smiled at her. She's become part of the family really, yeah I said family. It sounds better than 'household' and it makes more sense.

She knows along with everyone else what's going to happen. In the month she's been here things have changed. Everyone's just happier, everyone has somebody it seems and I like it.

However their were the few the problems. The problems that the day was creeping up on me, and everyone. The fact that Mitch and my parents are at lose ends now. Everything is just kind of.. going on but falling behind..

"Elizabeth?" Jerome waved his hand in my face and I snapped back to reality, he laughed, "dazed?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded, he smiled and made us both coffee. I smiled and took a mug while he sipped out of his before screaming, "holy shit that was hot!"

I burst out laughing while he fanned at his mouth, I shook my head and laughed. I walked back into the living room and sat down when Mitch came downstairs. "morning" I smiled.

"Morning Tori" he yawned.

"My names still not Tori dingus" I muttered.

"Oh! Sorry Eliz" he laughed lightly, I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Hey Bethy you wanna go to IHOP?" Jerome asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah sure" I smiled and got up grabbing a jacket and slipping some shoes on. He smiled and grabbed a jacket himself before opening the door for me.

"Thank you kind sir" I smiled, he laughed and closed the door behind him.

We walked hand in hand in silence. I suddenly felt a stabbing pain. Like frying pans smacking me in the head. I slowed down, "J-Jerome so-methings wr-o-ng" I choked out, he turned to me.

My knees gave out from under me, "shit" he said grabbing me before I hit the ground, "Elizabeth it's going to be okay, I promise" he said pulling out his phone and calling whoever.

I couldn't hear, my ears were ringing drowning out all other noises. I felt myself slowly fall away. Jerome's face was in front of mine, his lips moving but no words came out.

His face started to move like when you throw something in water and it ripples. All before it closed in and the world became black.

____

...

Last update today because im mean like that. Also! This book is almost done, so I need a new book idea! Got any? Post in the comments! Bye!

-REL