Fifteen|neetfiF

~+~Edited~+~

Elizabeth's POV

I got up and got dressed before running down the stairs to see Mitch standing there. "Hey brother" I sang, he laughed, "and thank you for reconsidering"

"You seemed happy" he smiled, I hugged him quickly, "but I have to ask a favor.."

"Sure what's up?" I asked confused of what he'd want.

"I need you to come to Minecon with us" he said quickly, "please?"

"I guess, I kinda wanted to go anyways" I shrugged. He laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Thanks Eliz" he said, I smiled and walked into the kitchen where Jerome and Ian were sitting eating cereal.

"Morning, again sleeping beauty" Ian teased, I laugh.

"Morning to you too Sundee mornin" I teased back, he laughed.

"Good one"

I opened the cabinet and grabbed a cup and a poptart. I popped the poptarts into the toaster and made coffee. "Isn't that your coffee mug Jerome?" Ian asked. I looked at the coffee mug that said 'PO$H' on the side. I bit my lip, that's definitely Jerome's.

"Yeah, but I don't care, it's fine" he shrugged while Ian stared at him.

"That's not what you said when you tackled Adam for using your coffee mug" Ian stated, I laughed a little.

"Well Adam is not Bethy" Jerome shrugged, I smiled and grabbed my coffee that had finished and drank a bit of it.

"Oo someone's go a crush on Beth!!"

"Something like that" Jerome said getting up and grabbing a cup, filling it with water.

I laughed as Ian got up and left the room, "so something like that eh?"

"Eh, your Canadian again" Jerome mocked.

"I am Canadian you jag!" I exclaimed punching his arm.

"Ohhhhh. Yeah.. you are BajanCanadians sister... It all makes sense now.." he said, I laughed.

"So what movie are we going to see?" I asked.

"I was thinking Into The Woods?" He suggested, I fist pumped the air.

"Yes! Johnny Depp is Bæ!" I exclaimed, he looked fake hurt.

"I thought I was Bæ?" He asked, fake offended.

"You are Bæ, but Johnny? Dude.. B-A-E, Bæ" I said, then we both burst out laughing. "When does it start anyhow?"

"Uh, I think at Six.. but I figured we could go and eat before" he shrugged, I nodded.

"Sleeping Beauty! Come here real quick!" Someone, Ian, called. I laughed at the new nickname.

"I'll be ready by five" I said to Jerome, he nodded and I ran off to the room I heard Ian call from.

_____

Yeah! So.. Merry Christmas n' stuff!

-REL